Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
J3rdegree
FWG Mod
Posts: 612
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 01:24
Fr00k$: 35.30
Location: nomming on paste at (insert your address here) :D
Contact:

Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby J3rdegree » 13 Mar 2017, 03:15

Right now I have gathered that a huge frustration of users and mods alike is that their ideas, concerns, and suggestions aren't properly heard and that NEEDS to change. If there are any comments you have regarding rules, features, accessibility, users, anything at all please reply to them here and I will respond to each one personally.

This has been a long time coming but I believe it will improve the site to have a solid voice that is heard.

DO NOT HOLD BACK PLEASE.
If you believe something is too personal or you wish it to be private please PM me and I will respond within 48hrs.

Nothing is out of the question and everyone deserves to be heard.

-Josh
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3
Image

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 02:46
Fr00k$: 21.70

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby DriveThru Whale » 13 Mar 2017, 03:28

Is this where I can preorder Battletoads HD for the Nintendo Switch?
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

User avatar
J3rdegree
FWG Mod
Posts: 612
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 01:24
Fr00k$: 35.30
Location: nomming on paste at (insert your address here) :D
Contact:

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby J3rdegree » 13 Mar 2017, 03:49

DriveThru Whale wrote:Is this where I can preorder Battletoads HD for the Nintendo Switch?

No. PM Foop for that. I hear he also has Kingdom Hearts 3 for the gamesphere in stock.
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3
Image

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3690
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Fr00k$: 627.85
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby Foopzheart » 13 Mar 2017, 06:08

J3rdegree wrote:
DriveThru Whale wrote:Is this where I can preorder Battletoads HD for the Nintendo Switch?

No. PM Foop for that. I hear he also has Kingdom Hearts 3 for the gamesphere in stock.

FFXV came in last week, too.
Image BEST BROMANCE (WITH MATT <3)
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1957
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Fr00k$: 415.50
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby Rainshard » 13 Mar 2017, 09:18

What steps will your energy policy take to meet our energy needs, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly and minimizing job loss for fossil power plant workers?
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
J3rdegree
FWG Mod
Posts: 612
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 01:24
Fr00k$: 35.30
Location: nomming on paste at (insert your address here) :D
Contact:

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby J3rdegree » 13 Mar 2017, 20:59

Rainshard wrote:What steps will your energy policy take to meet our energy needs, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly and minimizing job loss for fossil power plant workers?

I will not be reducing the current fossil fuel dependency as that is out of my wheelhouse, but what I do know is that every single keystroke on this site will be harnessed to its fullest and used to display messages, now at no added energy cost. This will reduce things slowly and will add up massively over time.
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3
Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7918
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 138.70
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby Boxorino » 29 Apr 2017, 00:24

let's make fwgcon/a meetup happen
slowly but surely learning to cope

User avatar
J3rdegree
FWG Mod
Posts: 612
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 01:24
Fr00k$: 35.30
Location: nomming on paste at (insert your address here) :D
Contact:

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby J3rdegree » 29 Apr 2017, 02:55

Boxorino wrote:let's make fwgcon/a meetup happen

Unfortunately there are legal issues with this (meeting people under 18 over the internet) and would have to be in multiple countries and multiple locations in the USA in order to meet people's needs. Not too many people here could buy plane tickets and hotels to meet up with internet friends =P

Tried to convince frook to let me do this like 4 years ago at Anime Boston and it was a no then for the same reasons XD
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3
Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7918
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 138.70
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby Boxorino » 01 May 2017, 01:03

J3rdegree wrote:
Boxorino wrote:let's make fwgcon/a meetup happen

Unfortunately there are legal issues with this (meeting people under 18 over the internet) and would have to be in multiple countries and multiple locations in the USA in order to meet people's needs. Not too many people here could buy plane tickets and hotels to meet up with internet friends =P

Tried to convince frook to let me do this like 4 years ago at Anime Boston and it was a no then for the same reasons XD


:( can't we just put an age restriction on it?
slowly but surely learning to cope

mop
FWG Ninja
Posts: 75
Joined: 22 May 2016, 04:10
Fr00k$: 19.70

Re: Questions, Comments, and Concerns

Postby mop » 09 Jun 2017, 18:26

more active chat mods and possible demotion of inactive mods (based on last forum login)?
sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly

coming on here doesnt feel worth it anymore. see y'all whenever.

;)


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests