Voiced Chat

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: Voiced Chat

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Jul 2017, 16:31

mop wrote:what if cms turn voiced chat off while they're active? this way if there are any problems the cm can turn it back on. i don't know if this will increase chat activity but it's worth a try. cms will just have to remember to turn it back on once they leave

if we get a mod team that's on consistently enough, keeping voice chat moderated shouldn't be an issue, but then there's the roadblock of getting more users first and that's a whole ordeal.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 23 Jul 2017, 02:03

y'all need new mods i've been waiting all day to get approved to chat. this is just irritating. yes we have less spam but we also have less PEOPLE in general. this is just making the site die faster than it already is.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 23 Jul 2017, 03:47

Boxorino wrote:y'all need new mods i've been waiting all day to get approved to chat. this is just irritating. yes we have less spam but we also have less PEOPLE in general. this is just making the site die faster than it already is.

lowkey thought you were already approved.
I've lost my pieces.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 23 Jul 2017, 16:12

Lamb wrote:
Boxorino wrote:y'all need new mods i've been waiting all day to get approved to chat. this is just irritating. yes we have less spam but we also have less PEOPLE in general. this is just making the site die faster than it already is.

lowkey thought you were already approved.

i didn't want to have to keep signing into the same account whenever i was on a different computer because i bounce around from computer to computer a lot u know what i mean. so now i have 2 names approved and can avoid this problem.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

The Dice Man
FWG Colonel

Postby The Dice Man » 19 Oct 2017, 03:46

IT'S J AND I CANT TALK IN CHAT AND RANDOMLY SHOW UP THIS IS BROKEN. FIX IT PLZ OR I'LL NEVER COME BACK!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 19 Oct 2017, 04:06

The Dice Man wrote:IT'S J AND I CANT TALK IN CHAT AND RANDOMLY SHOW UP THIS IS BROKEN. FIX IT PLZ OR I'LL NEVER COME BACK!

Avoid using threats. please and thank you.
(Learn to ask politely. You have been voiced.)
I've lost my pieces.

Pedobear
Ruler of Awesomeness

Postby Pedobear » 21 Oct 2017, 22:26

I don't think my computer has a working microphone, so voiced chat might not work for me.
Also, could you perhaps make it so that spam comments are deleted the instant they're sent? Please let me know ASAP.
Magikarp used Splash!
Mewtwo fainted!

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 19 Nov 2017, 00:41

Chat is, obvoiously, no longer voiced. Go crazy, yall
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “General Chat”