Voiced Chat

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3686
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Fr00k$: 624.25
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: Voiced Chat

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Jul 2017, 16:31

mop wrote:what if cms turn voiced chat off while they're active? this way if there are any problems the cm can turn it back on. i don't know if this will increase chat activity but it's worth a try. cms will just have to remember to turn it back on once they leave

if we get a mod team that's on consistently enough, keeping voice chat moderated shouldn't be an issue, but then there's the roadblock of getting more users first and that's a whole ordeal.
Image BEST BROMANCE (WITH MATT <3)
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7904
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 127.70
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Voiced Chat

Postby Boxorino » 23 Jul 2017, 02:03

y'all need new mods i've been waiting all day to get approved to chat. this is just irritating. yes we have less spam but we also have less PEOPLE in general. this is just making the site die faster than it already is.
i have major depressive disorder and if i'm not active on here don't take it personally because i probably haven't showered in a few days and have my friends left on read

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4808
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23
Fr00k$: 49.30
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.
Contact:

Re: Voiced Chat

Postby Lamb » 23 Jul 2017, 03:47

Boxorino wrote:y'all need new mods i've been waiting all day to get approved to chat. this is just irritating. yes we have less spam but we also have less PEOPLE in general. this is just making the site die faster than it already is.

lowkey thought you were already approved.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7904
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 127.70
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Voiced Chat

Postby Boxorino » 23 Jul 2017, 16:12

Lamb wrote:
Boxorino wrote:y'all need new mods i've been waiting all day to get approved to chat. this is just irritating. yes we have less spam but we also have less PEOPLE in general. this is just making the site die faster than it already is.

lowkey thought you were already approved.

i didn't want to have to keep signing into the same account whenever i was on a different computer because i bounce around from computer to computer a lot u know what i mean. so now i have 2 names approved and can avoid this problem.
i have major depressive disorder and if i'm not active on here don't take it personally because i probably haven't showered in a few days and have my friends left on read

User avatar
The Dice Man
FWG Colonel
Posts: 114
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 01:36
Fr00k$: 43.40

Re: Voiced Chat

Postby The Dice Man » Yesterday, 03:46

IT'S J AND I CANT TALK IN CHAT AND RANDOMLY SHOW UP THIS IS BROKEN. FIX IT PLZ OR I'LL NEVER COME BACK!

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4808
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23
Fr00k$: 49.30
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.
Contact:

Re: Voiced Chat

Postby Lamb » Yesterday, 04:06

The Dice Man wrote:IT'S J AND I CANT TALK IN CHAT AND RANDOMLY SHOW UP THIS IS BROKEN. FIX IT PLZ OR I'LL NEVER COME BACK!

Avoid using threats. please and thank you.
(Learn to ask politely. You have been voiced.)
I've lost my pieces.

Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests