something about "i'm alive"

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Aros
FWG King

something about "i'm alive"

Postby Aros » 15 Dec 2017, 21:58

A bit late to this trend, but thought I would just randomly post this since I haven't really posted much in the past 5 years.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: something about "i'm alive"

Postby Lamb » 15 Dec 2017, 22:54

What have you been up to?
Jesus, I haven't heard much from you since the days when I played TDP4, and that was roughly 4-5 years ago.
I've lost my pieces.

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 16 Dec 2017, 01:42

Lamb wrote:What have you been up to?
Jesus, I haven't heard much from you since the days when I played TDP4, and that was roughly 4-5 years ago.

Yea, I kinda just got busy with life and pretty much fell off from using this site about 5 years ago while occasionally visiting every now and then for like a couple of days at a time.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 16 Dec 2017, 02:16

Aros wrote:

Yea, I kinda just got busy with life and pretty much fell off from using this site about 5 years ago while occasionally visiting every now and then for like a couple of days at a time.

Everyone has pretty much gotten busy with either work or school. Occasional visits seem like the norm now.
I've lost my pieces.

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 16 Dec 2017, 02:27

Lamb wrote:
Aros wrote:

Everyone has pretty much gotten busy with either work or school. Occasional visits seem like the norm now.

Yea, I had always meant to come back but I just stopped using my computer as much as I used to until now.

Return to “General Chat”