Hello Peeps! I'm still alive.

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
evilzombie
FWG Mod

Hello Peeps! I'm still alive.

Postby evilzombie » 20 Feb 2018, 00:30

I've been on FWG for the past 9 years now. For those who don't know me or don't remember me, I use to be on here all the time during the first few years when I use to be in school and had a blast, met a lot of people on here, and now I see that most of them never come on here anymore. I'm sad to see the inactivity of this site and seems to be getting worst the last couple of times I visited. What happened to this wonderful site since I've been gone?

Right now in this stage of my life, its been pretty rough since I graduated from high school in May 2016. I've been recovering from a major mental breakdown I had back in July 2016. It hasn’t been easy since then, but I'm slowly getting better day by day. I'm still alive and currently working at a excellent job for the past 1 year 1/2 and love my job. I'm no longer in school anymore so I have a lot free time on my hands. I'm just trying to get my life back to normal. I am in need of some help, but not sure where to go for it.

This is my first time posting in a couple of years and just wanted to post something to let y'all now I'm still alive if anyone was curious to where I've been and how I've been doing. I miss y'all a lot! :)

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: Hello Peeps! I'm still alive.

Postby Lamb » 20 Feb 2018, 01:34

Welcome back, glad you dropped in.

To put it simple, a lot of the peeps are busy with school, work, or just living in general with commitments they must keep to. (It seems that way most of the time.). From time to time peeps drop in, and a couple keep in touch with others here and there.

tl;dr of next section.
I find ways to deal with my problems too, but even if it's slow, it's better than anything.
I'm not sure what you might have problems with, but I had pretty bad depression and multiple anxiety attacks leading up to my graduation from high school in May 2016. That didn't help once I got to college where I basically lost my scholarship and got into pretty toxic relationships left and right. (Horrible way to start off, but I've managed to slowly get back on track because I have an opportunity others rarely get.) What has helped me when I'm feeling bad has been talking to friends from high school who are at other colleges, and sometimes just people willing to listen without judgement. I've never been formally diagnosed by a psychiatrist, because I fear getting misdiagnosed and given medication I do not require, which can cause worse issues, so I just try to find ways to deal with the depression, anxiety, and reckless behavior I've had through high school. I don't exactly know how to help myself, but I try to help others. Maybe someday I can figure out how to help myself from that.

Keep doing what you love and you can't go wrong.
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “General Chat”