I'm not gone.

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Fr00k$: 508.00
Location: Behind you
Contact:

I'm not gone.

Postby Archangel » 20 Apr 2018, 23:54

Oof, hello, fwg community. I'm not dead (thankfully), but you know me. I'm busy roaming the world. Not really. I'm just a 16, almost 17, year old kid who gets stuck at home because she has no friends. Anyways. Just wanted to say I'm not dead or gone, and... Yeah. I don't know. See ya. *Dabs outta here.*



(I am the one and only Midna/Mid that you once knew... Or still remember. Hopefully.)
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1768
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Fr00k$: 11.30
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby pudingeX » 31 May 2018, 11:20

Well, always be safe wherever you are :)
Yos

User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Fr00k$: 508.00
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby Archangel » 20 Jun 2018, 20:04

pudingeX wrote:Well, always be safe wherever you are :)

Thanks! :) I'll do my best. It's not easy.
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

User avatar
Pedobear
Ruler of Awesomeness
Posts: 84
Joined: 16 May 2016, 22:35
Fr00k$: 176.00
Location: Under your bed
Contact:

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby Pedobear » 21 Jun 2018, 00:42

I never even knew you were offline for so long.
Magikarp used Splash!
Mewtwo fainted!

User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Fr00k$: 508.00
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby Archangel » 17 Jan 2019, 01:41

Pedobear wrote:I never even knew you were offline for so long.

Yeah... I'm just a busy person. Oh and I'm almost 18... Damn, it's been a long time...
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

User avatar
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Fr00k$: 250.50
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby Mewtwo Power » 17 Jan 2019, 23:23

Archangel wrote:
Pedobear wrote:I never even knew you were offline for so long.

Yeah... I'm just a busy person. Oh and I'm almost 18... Damn, it's been a long time...


Oh em gee, it's midddd!!!


For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

User avatar
Archangel
FWG Earl
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 11:15
Fr00k$: 508.00
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby Archangel » 03 Jul 2019, 04:03

Mewtwo Power wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Pedobear wrote:I never even knew you were offline for so long.

Yeah... I'm just a busy person. Oh and I'm almost 18... Damn, it's been a long time...


Oh em gee, it's midddd!!!


hello, hi.. i’m a month over 18 and i’m honestly not doing so good..
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

User avatar
Pedobear
Ruler of Awesomeness
Posts: 84
Joined: 16 May 2016, 22:35
Fr00k$: 176.00
Location: Under your bed
Contact:

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby Pedobear » 10 Jul 2019, 18:07

Archangel wrote:
Mewtwo Power wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Pedobear wrote:I never even knew you were offline for so long.

Yeah... I'm just a busy person. Oh and I'm almost 18... Damn, it's been a long time...


Oh em gee, it's midddd!!!


hello, hi.. i’m a month over 18 and i’m honestly not doing so good..

Well, I'm turning 18 soon, too! (18 on the 18th!) :D
Magikarp used Splash!
Mewtwo fainted!

User avatar
Sasha
FWG peasant
Posts: 16
Joined: 25 Aug 2013, 18:22
Fr00k$: 24.70
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby Sasha » 19 Jul 2019, 20:08

Almost 19, will be in november. Got a job feel free to add me in discord

SashaLeeFirestorm#5362
Whatever.

mop
FWG Ninja
Posts: 76
Joined: 22 May 2016, 04:10
Fr00k$: 24.10

Re: I'm not gone.

Postby mop » 20 Jul 2019, 02:26

HEY
hang in there ;)


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests