hello

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7935
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 150.60
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

hello

Postby Boxorino » 21 Jun 2018, 15:02

what's your favourite way to say hello?

mine's hewwo
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1995
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Fr00k$: 127.50
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: hello

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 21 Jun 2018, 15:04

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us
And a million miles
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened
It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time
So hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Anymore
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3693
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Fr00k$: 630.05
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: hello

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Jun 2018, 15:05

i’m fond of howdy and i was going to give some in-depth reason involving my personal history about it but truky there’s no real explanation except yeehaw
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7935
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 150.60
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: hello

Postby Boxorino » 21 Jun 2018, 15:07

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us
And a million miles
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened
It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time
So hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Anymore
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

if i called someone and they did this i would hang up at the start of the chorus
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7935
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 150.60
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: hello

Postby Boxorino » 21 Jun 2018, 15:08

Foopzheart wrote:i’m fond of howdy and i was going to give some in-depth reason involving my personal history about it but truky there’s no real explanation except yeehaw

more like YEET-haw am i right ladies????
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Tycoon
FWG Mod
Posts: 1579
Joined: 23 Aug 2012, 14:44
Fr00k$: 1185.15
Location: the ocean floor

Re: hello

Postby Tycoon » 21 Jun 2018, 15:09

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3693
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Fr00k$: 630.05
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: hello

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Jun 2018, 15:11

Boxorino wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us
And a million miles
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened
It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time
So hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Anymore
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

if i called someone and they did this i would hang up at the start of the chorus

stronger than me tbh i’d be gone on the second line
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke
Posts: 398
Joined: 04 Aug 2012, 22:39
Fr00k$: 34.35
Location: T H E V O I D
Contact:

Re: hello

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 23 Jun 2018, 14:16

honestly im just stuck between "hewwo owo" and "what the FUCK is up"
Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7935
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 150.60
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: hello

Postby Boxorino » 24 Jun 2018, 18:42

Sugilite-Rocks wrote:honestly im just stuck between "hewwo owo" and "what the FUCK is up"

i see u and ur avatar of everyone's favourite sweet baby brother
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke
Posts: 398
Joined: 04 Aug 2012, 22:39
Fr00k$: 34.35
Location: T H E V O I D
Contact:

Re: hello

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 24 Jun 2018, 19:18

Boxorino wrote:
Sugilite-Rocks wrote:honestly im just stuck between "hewwo owo" and "what the FUCK is up"

i see u and ur avatar of everyone's favourite sweet baby brother

the man, the legend himself
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest