What's been going on?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Captain Wolf
FWG General

What's been going on?

Postby Captain Wolf » 21 Dec 2018, 18:32

Holy crap, I just found this site after five long years of being inactive. Seems to be pretty dead to me which is a tragedy. I started talking in the chat when I was 11 and I started on the forum when I was 12.

I only remember a couple of you and I'm sure nobody remembers me. Its crazy to look back at all the forum posts and cringe at a lot of my comments. However, this site helped me through a pretty dark time in my life when I was home-schooled and didn't really have any social interactions.

I'm going to University to study Chemical Engineering now. I just started a new job a couple months ago as an administrative assistant to earn some extra money while I'm in school. I truly enjoyed my time with all of you back in the day and will try to check back on the forum every once in a while to see what everyone is up to.

Pedobear
Ruler of Awesomeness

Re: What's been going on?

Postby Pedobear » 22 Dec 2018, 00:39

Only ten days till the new year! Time goes by faster than we realize!
Magikarp used Splash!
Mewtwo fainted!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 22 Dec 2018, 05:20

Captain Wolf wrote:Holy crap, I just found this site after five long years of being inactive. Seems to be pretty dead to me which is a tragedy. I started talking in the chat when I was 11 and I started on the forum when I was 12.

I only remember a couple of you and I'm sure nobody remembers me. Its crazy to look back at all the forum posts and cringe at a lot of my comments. However, this site helped me through a pretty dark time in my life when I was home-schooled and didn't really have any social interactions.

I'm going to University to study Chemical Engineering now. I just started a new job a couple months ago as an administrative assistant to earn some extra money while I'm in school. I truly enjoyed my time with all of you back in the day and will try to check back on the forum every once in a while to see what everyone is up to.

A lot of people are basically in the same boat. Most people are off just working, studying, or both.
I've lost my pieces.

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 22 Dec 2018, 09:00

Captain Wolf wrote:Holy crap, I just found this site after five long years of being inactive. Seems to be pretty dead to me which is a tragedy. I started talking in the chat when I was 11 and I started on the forum when I was 12.

This site has been declining over the years and will soon sadly be completely dead I'd presume. Thankfully the memories formed on this site will live on so it's not all bad :)
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 01 Jan 2019, 03:56

This site has seen better days. But all good things has its end. FWG will always have a special place in my heart. I'll tell my kids about this place in the future. Who knows, if this place is still up until then.
Yos

XxThatFaithxX
Green FWGer

Postby XxThatFaithxX » 06 Jan 2019, 08:53

Oh wow I'm in the exact same boat. I was last active here late 2012. Made this account last night because I couldnt remember the password or email for my old account...Aw man 2012 was ages away. Never kept up with anyone but last night I remembered this place and thought I'd see if anyone is still active. It's an absolute delight to see familiar names! Yours is kind of familiar too but I'm not sure lol.

Looking back my old posts were sooo cringe. I can't believe I used to type like that. The current me is a totally different person now. I guess thats growing up haha.

Best of luck with University! I'm studying at University too. Currently in my 4th year now (Medical school) so I've been pretty busy for the past few years.

I definitely agree with you, the time back then was really enjoyable. I'll also come back once in a while as well to catch up with everyone.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'd love to hear what ya'll have been up to!

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 07 Mar 2019, 02:09

I still think about this community/site a lot because it really defines who I am as a person. I spent so much time on this site continuously for years and everyones thought me so much.
We should really do a community day again, maybe in the summer so we could catch up with everyone. People probably don't check on this site but everyone's still connected through Facebook, Discord,Google+(well until they shut it down) so.... It would be so nice to do one last community day.
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 14 Mar 2019, 05:41

Annakall2013 wrote:I still think about this community/site a lot because it really defines who I am as a person. I spent so much time on this site continuously for years and everyones thought me so much.
We should really do a community day again, maybe in the summer so we could catch up with everyone. People probably don't check on this site but everyone's still connected through Facebook, Discord,Google+(well until they shut it down) so.... It would be so nice to do one last community day.

Doesn't have to be one last community day. Could do an annual or biannual thing. Make a fb group or just post the event dates on the discord and everyone can stay in touch.
If FWG as a website ever dies someone could pick up the domain name and throw up a static page pointing towards the discord for anyone stragglers still looking for FWGers

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 15 Apr 2019, 20:47

i try not to dwell on the past much anymore, so im fine with moving on from being as active as i was on here. there was good and a lot of bad that came from me being here. i had my "cringiest" phase while i was on here. i was not a good person and i think ive grown a lot since ive left (i also smoke a lot of weed now but y'know, pobodys nerfect). and im sure looking back to now in the future ill think my tik tok phase is cringey, but for now? cringe culture is dead and we're allowed to have fun and make whatever we want to. no one should be embarrassed about doing what makes then happy.

if you care to see me tho, follow my tik tok @squashgorl and my art tik tok @squäshgörl. i had to change my @'s from the iconic boxorino because my oldest sister was stalking my accounts and trying to find dirt on me. :roll: shes a dumb bitch LMAO
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Return to “General Chat”