All good things must come to an end. Here's my end.

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
BluesDotEXE
FWG King

All good things must come to an end. Here's my end.

Postby BluesDotEXE » 16 Apr 2019, 00:53

It's been quite a ride from 2010 to 2019 for me, but sadly the time for me to lay to rest my demons that I've created on this site has come.

I want to first say that FWG has been the family that has been there for me when my real family has not. I have found a lot of good people and bad people, but mostly good.

However, my demons of the past plague me to this day, and will not leave me until I finish writing this post.

I suppose this is the part where I make some confessions on the forum that I hadn't made before anywhere else.

1. Personally, I've been abused throughout my life by my uncle in all sorts of ways. He never got in trouble for it until I was 17 years old, though. He physically, mentally, and emotionally abused me as well as starved me. Most of my past actions were influenced by the impact he left on my life.

2. I really don't have any dreams. I just want to be happy.

3. I'm a horrible writer. My stories are cliched to hell and back.

4. I'm super irritable. I get agitated very easily, but I never take action.

5. I can't say I'm proud of my previous actions when I was a little kid, because of the amount of torment I have been through.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I have a lot of regrets and bad things in my past. Growing up has made me weaker in some ways, yet stronger in others. My regrets fade, my anger fades, everything fades around me that has impacted me in some way shape or form.

If you want to keep in touch with me, my discord is Bushido#3939.

I hope to see you all again one day if this site doesn't go down before then.

- Regards, Dark Ace/BluesDotEXE/Bushido
Don't try, do.

Return to “General Chat”