This is for people who were here 10 years ago....

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Virtue
Noobie Doobie

This is for people who were here 10 years ago....

Postby Virtue » 12 Sep 2019, 16:40

I don't know why I'm writing this. No one is probably gonna read this, but I'm putting it here anyways.
I'm just a user from 2009-2010 who had a great time on this forum, and I kinda miss the friends I had back then.
My account was MRHuStLa_117 (stupid name I know). If you remember me at all, send me an email and maybe we can reminisce about the past together.

Email: 70sam.117@gmail.com

PS: don't read my old posts, I was a joke lol

Pedobear
Ruler of Awesomeness

Re: This is for people who were here 10 years ago....

Postby Pedobear » 14 Sep 2019, 13:50

hi
Magikarp used Splash!
Mewtwo fainted!

Fredito9
FWG Ninja

Postby Fredito9 » 15 Sep 2019, 02:59

I'm sure we haven't met or chatted but hey
I'll never give up on the world I love.

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 26 Sep 2019, 00:14

The early years were truly the best years. Sadly this site sees very little activity daily and I'm sure once flash player stops being supported it'll be the death of this site.

But don't read this and think sadly. Think of all the happy times spent on here. Think of all the people you met and still might even talk to that you first became friends with on here. This was and forever will be a beautiful site that affected and influenced the lives of thousand of people who have visited it.

I will never forget about this site and the memories of the thousands of hours I've spent on it throughout the years it's been up.

I'm truly forever grateful for the work that Frank / Frook has put into this site.

Thank you, to whoever is reading this and still coming on this site. I hope it's just as beautiful of an experience as it was for me.

- FwgKing, proud member of freeworldgroup.com for almost 16 years now.
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 01 Oct 2019, 18:25

I spent many an evening on here since 2009 when I should have been studying or writing an essay.

This place was a mad hive of activity back then, still remember the names of many of the users such as DearChild, Zados, Ducky, Alice, Faith, Bowser, and many more.

Despite my mainly coming on here as a distraction, I made genuine connections with folk, despite never knowing who they were or what they looked like. In some ways it was more wholesome than the crazy hatefest that social media has become in recent years.

Anyway, away with the rose tinted spectacles, I still come on here and check out whats happening. I'm glad Frook and co are still around!

Will this site and forum still be here in another ten years? Who knows...

:ugeek: I'm glad the old smilies are still here.

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 27 Oct 2019, 15:26

Munter wrote:I spent many an evening on here since 2009 when I should have been studying or writing an essay.

This place was a mad hive of activity back then, still remember the names of many of the users such as DearChild, Zados, Ducky, Alice, Faith, Bowser, and many more.

Despite my mainly coming on here as a distraction, I made genuine connections with folk, despite never knowing who they were or what they looked like. In some ways it was more wholesome than the crazy hatefest that social media has become in recent years.

Anyway, away with the rose tinted spectacles, I still come on here and check out whats happening. I'm glad Frook and co are still around!

Will this site and forum still be here in another ten years? Who knows...

:ugeek: I'm glad the old smilies are still here.

Here's one to the old timers still kicking around. I'll say cheers to you all - it's been a journey.

You'll never quite get rid of us...
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

Pedobear
Ruler of Awesomeness

Postby Pedobear » 28 Oct 2019, 01:43

I just can't imagine what will happen to this site when Flash Player stops being supported...
Magikarp used Splash!
Mewtwo fainted!

Return to “General Chat”