Page 1 of 2

Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 01:00
by Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
You decide FWG

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 01:14
by Dr Frook
hey I would probably eat the world with my new super powers.

hey - u have be evil or be a politician? Aren't they the same?

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 01:16
by gheener
president

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 02:40
by Shadow Man
I find evil dudes cool. I would have the power to contral time.

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 15:59
by Aros
Be a good guy.And take down all the bad guys,Frookie is first :twisted:

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 18:45
by Connor
I would be a villian. Making people be a fraid of me. Zap them if they look at me in the eye. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:




MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 19:31
by Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
Okay. Well when this gets 10 votes I'll tell you guys what my super power is..... Better not laugh!

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 17:59
by Aros
Conny wrote:I would be a villian. Making people be a fraid of me. Zap them if they look at me in the eye. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:




MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Medusa...Conny's a girl????

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 19:53
by The_Madness
i have superpowers including:
-heat vision
-teleportation
-telekenesis
-flight
-icy breath
-bad breath
-duplication
-transformation
-immunity to spicy foods
-regeneration. and finally...
-MEAT VISION!!!

Re: Seems I Have Developed Super Powers

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 20:27
by The_Madness
10 votes, lets juice this crabapple! WHOO! FOOTBALL!