Movie ratings...

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Vasilli
FWG Field Marshal

Re: Movie ratings...

Postby Vasilli » 13 Jan 2011, 10:07

no way! sincie i was 4 i was playing games far too old for me, from 12s to 18s, same with films

trying to bring back my old signature :D

Vasilli
FWG Field Marshal

Postby Vasilli » 13 Jan 2011, 10:09

Netskyvirus2010 wrote:things for little kids + teens under 17 should not watch
Halloween 1 to 6? horror
Zombieland, dawn of the dead, dawn of the dead 2, anything related to zombies + bloodfest....
JUstin bieber, lady gaga, britney spears, etc.... anything that have *mature or stupid content* "like how people live with drugs, millions, and a strange lifestyle?"
Halo 1 - 4, Unreal tornament 2-4, left for dead.... too much violence: cause issues with their personality

things kids should do:
go outside with friends, play sports, be traditional....
time management, etc...

yeah.. uhhh, im 12 and ive seen halloween 1, didnt affect me, i played unreal tournament since i was little, by 5 i had played UT99, i played halo when i was about 6, left for dea when i was 11, my personality? im quite a pacifist, backup your claims

trying to bring back my old signature :D

_nadztar_
FWG Baron

Postby _nadztar_ » 18 Jan 2011, 03:54

Here are some of my opinions:
Its ok if you watch some violence. For instance, Harry Potter. Yes, that is rated M and has violence and murder, but Harry Potter is a story for kids and stuff. But violence such as cutting off people's heads 'n' stuff should NOT be examined by kids. As for sexual themes and stuff, kissing can be understood but a little further than that, nuh uh. I use to think that M rated movies were cool and that I felt old and like a grown up. But now, when I think about it, I feel like a total idiot. ;) Some kids these days think its cool to watch these kinds of movies and they put other people down by using that. So, yeah.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 08 Apr 2011, 15:08

Listen to this. Things like Justin beaver, lady gaga should be rated a hard R.
now, about the movies, I agree with vassilli on SOME of what he says. As far as I am concerned, I watched Scream when I was like 8(?) and I died laughing. I've watched most of the known thrillers, almost all of the zombie ones and a lot of horror movies.
The worst ones are the horror movies that mess with your mind. If I was 8 and had watched the ring,i wouldn't open the tv for years... I think. I also believe though, that when a kid starts realizing that what it sees is not real, it can watch almost ANYTHING... Now, the M or G and all the other ratings are not... Correct. I mean, the original psycho is an R rated, but it's nothing compared to the ring (concerning violence) and the ring is rated PG-13 (WTF?!) so, in conclusion, don't watch HORROR movies. Thrillers are ok. Mostly.

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 09 Apr 2011, 03:47

Basically, the movie theaters could give less of a damn if you 10 going to see a PG-13 movie. As long as those cheapers are getting money, they're happy...
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 09 Apr 2011, 08:40

Conny wrote:Basically, the movie theaters could give less of a damn if you 10 going to see a PG-13 movie. As long as those cheapers are getting money, they're happy...

Well, not everywhere. In my city, going to a PG-13 movie, while you are 10, you won't be allowed into the movie theater...

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 09 Apr 2011, 14:14

Small community where I live. Everyone knows each other.
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

Return to “General Chat”