Your top WTF moments on FWG

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
paladin
FWG King
Posts: 851
Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 21:32
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby paladin » 02 Mar 2011, 03:04

Ok, I logged in today, and noticed I had a pm. It was a board warning from Hitokiri. Wanna know what it said?

Blah blah blah
"you are not sheldon from the Big Bang Theory"

Seriously, WTF kind of board warning is that?
Post your WTF moments
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
Image
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby Dr Frook » 02 Mar 2011, 04:29

I came on the chat this morning and I had this dude complaining about getting a bloody warning. I was like WTF :P

Image
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
paladin
FWG King
Posts: 851
Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 21:32
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby paladin » 02 Mar 2011, 04:47

Purple deer: LMFAO
Purple deer: I'm mind ...... U right know
Purple deer: U ever been mind ....


It's in chatbkx order.
Wtf
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
Image
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

User avatar
prophet
FWG Mod
Posts: 810
Joined: 21 May 2010, 06:36
Location: Missouri.

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby prophet » 02 Mar 2011, 05:32

like a year ago i was patroling around the cboxes and a guy was acting weird, so i said
Prophet: you alright?
Guy: MAAAAAAYBE
Prophet: ummm...... ok
Guy: I JUST TOOKS ABIT OF AMBIUM
Prophet: isnt that a drug?
Guy: TI HI HI HI HI DJHDSADSAHDSAHDLHSADLSAHD
Prophet: .............

i think he passed out and hit the key board.. so i was like
WTF
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby woofwoof » 03 Mar 2011, 04:23

My top WTF moment? Hmm...

Probably every time I'm trying to 'politely and non-mod like' remind people of the rules when they are BREAKING THEM ON PURPOSE, and they say 'You're breaking a rule, cuz you're not a mod'

WHAT THE EFFIN EF?!
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
KillaKlown
FWG sergeant
Posts: 87
Joined: 23 Sep 2009, 13:12
Location: Dark Carnival
Contact:

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby KillaKlown » 03 Mar 2011, 07:39

An angry mother looking over her sons shoulder decided to take over and let me have it cause deleted messages still appeared so she thought I wasnt on top of my stuff. So I sat back & thought to myself did that really just happen...WTF!?!? Or any moment on here with DC was a WTF moment, she was a blast, confused the hell out of me but a blast none the less.
Feels Like the Earth Moved Under My Feet
I feel you In Every Single Heartbeat
You Are A Lovely Lovely Refrain
You Spin Round & Round In My Brain
I Sing This Tune Until It's Unfurled
You've Got The Sweetest A** In The World
By Alex C

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby purpledeer » 05 Mar 2011, 02:44

paladin wrote:Purple deer: LMFAO
Purple deer: I'm mind ...... U right know
Purple deer: U ever been mind ....


It's in chatbkx order.
Wtf

u soo got it wrong u nub AND WTF MOMENT IS PALADIN TALKING LEET....
Image

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby Foopzheart » 05 Mar 2011, 03:06

Everytime I log in and say something I have a WTF moment.

Oh, and once, somebody was being rude about my name--a week later, they came on and said they were in love with me. So I wuz liek WTF?
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Vasilli
FWG Field Marshal
Posts: 130
Joined: 01 May 2010, 16:17
Location: 64, 64, 64 ZOO LANE!

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby Vasilli » 05 Mar 2011, 20:19

my top wtf moment would probably be when everyone was saying paladin was dead
Image

trying to bring back my old signature :D

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby Lamb » 13 Mar 2011, 17:49

my wtf moment is when i was banned form room 1 when conny ws givn a waning and i just was banned[i know who,it(me not say she or he) says it didn't]
I've lost my pieces.

Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests