Page 1 of 2
Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 02 Mar 2011, 03:04
by paladin
Ok, I logged in today, and noticed I had a pm. It was a board warning from Hitokiri. Wanna know what it said?
Blah blah blah
"you are not sheldon from the Big Bang Theory"
Seriously, WTF kind of board warning is that?
Post your WTF moments
Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 02 Mar 2011, 04:29
by Dr Frook
I came on the chat this morning and I had this dude complaining about getting a bloody warning. I was like WTF


Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 02 Mar 2011, 04:47
by paladin
Purple deer: LMFAO
Purple deer: I'm mind ...... U right know
Purple deer: U ever been mind ....
It's in chatbkx order.
Wtf
Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 02 Mar 2011, 05:32
by prophet
like a year ago i was patroling around the cboxes and a guy was acting weird, so i said
Prophet: you alright?
Guy: MAAAAAAYBE
Prophet: ummm...... ok
Guy: I JUST TOOKS ABIT OF AMBIUM
Prophet: isnt that a drug?
Guy: TI HI HI HI HI DJHDSADSAHDSAHDLHSADLSAHD
Prophet: .............
i think he passed out and hit the key board.. so i was like
WTF
Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 04:23
by woofwoof
My top WTF moment? Hmm...
Probably every time I'm trying to 'politely and non-mod like' remind people of the rules when they are BREAKING THEM ON PURPOSE, and they say 'You're breaking a rule, cuz you're not a mod'
WHAT THE EFFIN EF?!
Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 03 Mar 2011, 07:39
by KillaKlown
An angry mother looking over her sons shoulder decided to take over and let me have it cause deleted messages still appeared so she thought I wasnt on top of my stuff. So I sat back & thought to myself did that really just happen...WTF!?!? Or any moment on here with DC was a WTF moment, she was a blast, confused the hell out of me but a blast none the less.
Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 05 Mar 2011, 02:44
by purpledeer
paladin wrote:Purple deer: LMFAO
Purple deer: I'm mind ...... U right know
Purple deer: U ever been mind ....
It's in chatbkx order.
Wtf
u soo got it wrong u nub AND WTF MOMENT IS PALADIN TALKING LEET....
Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 05 Mar 2011, 03:06
by Foopzheart
Everytime I log in and say something I have a WTF moment.
Oh, and once, somebody was being rude about my name--a week later, they came on and said they were in love with me. So I wuz liek WTF?
Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 05 Mar 2011, 20:19
by Vasilli
my top wtf moment would probably be when everyone was saying paladin was dead
Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG
Posted: 13 Mar 2011, 17:49
by Lamb
my wtf moment is when i was banned form room 1 when conny ws givn a waning and i just was banned[i know who,it(me not say she or he) says it didn't]