Physiological changes due to school?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Physiological changes due to school?

Postby mmm » 08 Mar 2011, 00:03

We all know about the psychological ones xD This year has been heck for me. Signed up for too many AP/IB courses, leading to late nights up etc. So, I lost 10 pounds since the beginning of this year due to stress. Besides the catastrophic blow to my wardrobe, I'm sick a lot more. I also got a staph infection in my eye, leading me to believe all this stress is suppressing my immune system. Anybody else have any horror stories?
Image For trying.

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Physiological changes due to school?

Postby woofwoof » 08 Mar 2011, 03:30

Geez, talk about stress! High school IS terrible!
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests