Page 1 of 2
A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 00:37
by mmm
So, how long has FWG been around? More specifically, the forum and chat? What, you expected me to know? FWG, tell us a story! *sits in front of blazing fireplace
Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 02:32
by Connor
Chat been around for 2 years, same as forum...
I've been here since November 09, so I ish a oldy. ._.
Uhm... That's basically it? Oh and btw...
I want Sam and CG to come back!

Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 03:26
by mmm
Really? Thats crazy. It seems like I was much younger when I first wandered to FWG. I remember 123abc especially, he was great xD. So, when was the actual site FWG created?
Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 04:02
by Dr Frook
chatbox is coming up to being almost 2 years old (another couple of months)
forum is around 1.5 years old
site was set up in 2003-4
Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 04:39
by Foopzheart
Man, I got here February 2010. i'm a young'n. Wheelie Man was my first FWG friend.

Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 11:07
by Hitokiri
the chat: 20 may 2009
the forum: 28 aug 2009
the site: 2003
Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 11:21
by Sphinx
Hitokiri wrote:the chat: 20 may 2009
the forum: 28 aug 2009
the site: 2003
lmao i remember playing games on this site about 6 years ago

Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 16:04
by woofwoof
I've played games on here quite a bit, for a long while. I think one of my favorites was this one with this scientist and cows and.. well anyway, I've been on the chat/forum for about a year, so I suppose I'm pretty young. But I learned fast, and I know many of the old mods, even the ones I never really met. Although I was a noob for quite a while, I would call myself and Fwg Regular now xD What do you guys think? Haha
Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 19:49
by Connor
I got this site cause of Genghis Kahn. ._.
Re: A history lesson about FWG!
Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 23:39
by mmm
FWG Leader wrote:chatbox is coming up to being almost 2 years old (another couple of months)
forum is around 1.5 years old
site was set up in 2003-4
Thanks. We need to sabotage newgrounds, addicting games, armor games and crazy monkey to take our rightful spot at the top!