what do you hate wat do you like?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
wii dude is the best
FWG Baron
Posts: 290
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 15:29
Location: The Dark Voids of your mind

what do you hate wat do you like?

Postby wii dude is the best » 10 Mar 2011, 02:54

tell us what you hate and
what
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: what do you hate wat do you like?

Postby woofwoof » 10 Mar 2011, 02:58

This topic has already been made?
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
wii dude is the best
FWG Baron
Posts: 290
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 15:29
Location: The Dark Voids of your mind

Re: what do you hate wat do you like?

Postby wii dude is the best » 10 Mar 2011, 03:02

realy? crap!!
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: what do you hate wat do you like?

Postby Foopzheart » 10 Mar 2011, 05:00

I hate topics asking about things I hate.

I love the latter.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: what do you hate wat do you like?

Postby woofwoof » 10 Mar 2011, 15:40

Fuipui wrote:I hate topics asking about things I hate.

I love the latter.


I hate when Fui doesn't say hi.

I like sitting in a fetal position in the corner of a darkened room, unable to move my arms because they are trapped in a pretty white jacket.... lolol jk, but I do like rolling around to get to places. Maybe I need to be put in that darkened room...
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests