you Stressed out??

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

you Stressed out??

Postby purpledeer » 20 Mar 2011, 04:04

here ye go a nice song to calm you down and make yea not so stressed maybe if you are lucky i will post some more of my calming songs!!
Song name:The dragon's Breath
Artist: David Arkensone
Url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0tdt0oVQkA
enjoy:)
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: you Stressed out??

Postby Shadow00 » 20 Mar 2011, 20:15

purpledeer wrote:here ye go a nice song to calm y[url][url][/url][/url]ou down and make yea not so stressed maybe if you are lucky i will post some more of my calming songs!!
Song name:The dragon's Breath
Artist: David Arkensone
Url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0tdt0oVQkA
enjoy:)

Also, listen to this if you are stressed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-hEyVQDRA

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Re: you Stressed out??

Postby Lightning Orb » 25 Mar 2011, 12:16

Dearly Beloved by Bad religion.. now there is a claming song!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: you Stressed out??

Postby woofwoof » 25 Mar 2011, 14:53

Go to Youtube, type in 'Japanese Music'. Some of the most calming music in the world. Ooorrr, you could go to Youtube and just type in 'calming music'.

Calm music, as it says it does, calms me, but it doesn't relieve my stress. I'm just too stressed out for that I suppose.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: you Stressed out??

Postby purpledeer » 26 Mar 2011, 07:48

Also when I'm stressed I will end up dancing.(no I do a shuffle with some soft techno) and after that I feel like a new person:)
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: you Stressed out??

Postby Shadow00 » 26 Mar 2011, 11:06

purpledeer wrote:Also when I'm stressed I will end up dancing.(no I do a shuffle with some soft techno) and after that I feel like a new person:)

I just listen to iron maiden....


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests