24 Fan Topic

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

24 Fan Topic

Postby woofwoof » 22 Mar 2011, 05:17

Alright.. some of you are probably thinking 'what the HELL is 24?', and some of you are probably thinking 'OMFG I MISS 24!'

If you're part of the latter group, this is for you.

I'm talking about 24 the TV show, where Jack Bower had 24 hours to save someone's life, or to save the whole entire country. It was such an awesome TV show.. but they canceled it! I miss it =/ best 30 min TV show I've seen; extremely action packed and suspenseful, and always kept me on edge until the next show. Each season brought a new twist, and many many challenges. Jack Bower was the main star, and I thought he was the shiz! Anyway, if you agree with me on this topic, and you are a full 24 fan, then post your thoughts!
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Hitokiri
FWG King
Posts: 744
Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 11:56

Re: 24 Fan Topic

Postby Hitokiri » 23 Mar 2011, 13:06

50 minutes, with commercials = one hour...which was basically the point because it was supposed to be "real time".
Which was a new great format to be honest.

But after the 3rd season it really started to get repetitive.
Image

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: 24 Fan Topic

Postby woofwoof » 23 Mar 2011, 14:43

Hitokiri wrote:50 minutes, with commercials = one hour...which was basically the point because it was supposed to be "real time".
Which was a new great format to be honest.

But after the 3rd season it really started to get repetitive.


True, but it was still a great show, you have to admit. They did a good job on everything, but the closer they got to the end you could kind of tell they were just starting to make stuff up.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests