Bleach or naruto?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Who would win in a fight, ichigo or naruto?

Poll ended at 08 Apr 2011, 06:00

Ichigo
50%
Naruto
50%

Total votes: 4

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Re: Bleach or naruto?

Postby Blood Knight » 28 Oct 2012, 22:32

j3rdegree wrote:i meant kitty... but whatev

and ichigo has waaay more forms that are MUCH stronger

there is his shikai which would be a pretty good matchup with naruto head to head when naruto isnt in nine tails form

shikai with mask which ichigo would pull out halfway through the previous battle, then he would completely pwn naruto

Bankai which is the same or better than nine tails as is after the fullbring arc in bleach.

Bankai with mask which would take naruto past his limits in the previous fight and would just abolish him

THEN we have his full hollow form that just kills everything around him no matter who, what, or how strong that thing is.

Lastly we have Final Getsuga Tenshou and there is no debate there on who wins... in final Getsuga Tenshou the opponent is led to think they are winning when infact they have no chance from the start and are completely abolished after they realise who they are fighting

And yes i have seen most if not all of naruto's forms through the first 300 episodes and a lot in the naruto shippuden series, as well as in various naruto video games, so i am pretty well informed on both sides ;P

As an well knwon die hard bleach fan, I can completely say that Ichigo at his full power against Nauro at his full power; that wouldn't even be a competition! You look at the fights of Naruto and then see Ichigo's fights, you'll see that in almost every fight Ichigo is in (past when he gets hollow-fied) he absolutely rapes the guy.

And as j3r said, in the Fullbring Arc, he is stronger then any individual soul reaper and maybe even groups of them. And then factoring in that he can still go Hollow, Bankai, Full Hollow, then Final Getsuga Tenshou, he would absolutely destroy Naruto even if he went into the Nine Tails.

We need this topic re-loaded because this is an old Poll...J3r, make a new topic! :P
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 28 Oct 2012, 22:41

j3rdegree wrote:i meant kitty... but whatev

and ichigo has waaay more forms that are MUCH stronger

there is his shikai which would be a pretty good matchup with naruto head to head when naruto isnt in nine tails form

shikai with mask which ichigo would pull out halfway through the previous battle, then he would completely pwn naruto

Bankai which is the same or better than nine tails as is after the fullbring arc in bleach.

Bankai with mask which would take naruto past his limits in the previous fight and would just abolish him

THEN we have his full hollow form that just kills everything around him no matter who, what, or how strong that thing is.

Lastly we have Final Getsuga Tenshou and there is no debate there on who wins... in final Getsuga Tenshou the opponent is led to think they are winning when infact they have no chance from the start and are completely abolished after they realise who they are fighting

And yes i have seen most if not all of naruto's forms through the first 300 episodes and a lot in the naruto shippuden series, as well as in various naruto video games, so i am pretty well informed on both sides ;P

Didn't know kittens had nine tails and razor sharp teeth. Thanks for the information. :D

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 30 Oct 2012, 14:21

Luffy would win.
Just saying.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 31 Oct 2012, 01:23

Shadow00 wrote:Luffy would win.
Just saying.

Luffy From One Piece?

I Honestly Watch Bleach Once in a while..Never watched it from its Origin.
Naruto on the Other hand,I have Watched the Anime Since the Very beginning,Read the manga,and watched the movies of it.I would say It is a part of My Life as I grew,not in a major part but i grew up with it. Sadly I can not watch the Rest of the Naruto Series without me watching Subtitled Episodes.
I've lost my pieces.

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 31 Oct 2012, 13:55

j3rdegree wrote:there is his shikai which would be a pretty good matchup with naruto head to head when naruto isnt in nine tails form

1.Shikai: You said without Nine Tails.With Nine Tails,I'm pretty much sure Shikai is defeated.

2.Shikai Mask:I'm pretty sure that is the same as Shikai except with a different appearance...Nine Tails prevails.

3.Bankai:I did mention Toad Sage Naruto didn't I?Also he can go into diferent forms of Nine Tails.Toad Sage succeeds Nine Tails,and probably surpassses Bankai.

4.As I said Bankai with mask is probably same as Shikai mask,a bit more power just with an appearance on...I'm sure Naruto can stop this with Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu,or Full Rage Nine Tails Mode.

5.Full Hollow:Well I guess Toad Sage would probably be a match for this,if not surpass it.Toad Sage has discovered a new Rasengan,Double Rasengan,and Naruto can do a Giant Rasengan.

6.Final Getsuga Tenshou:Naruto is able to snap out of this crap easily.He could just get a Moon Rasengan if not a Bell Rasengan to just destroy Ichigo so there wouldn't even be so much as a speck of blood.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Ithquentbvare

Postby Ithquentbvare » 01 Nov 2012, 07:55

Recommendation: if you guys are gonna debate something you should determine what stuff to apply. In both animes/manga there are several movies, of which the movies are what's called "non-canon." Also there are things that don't appear in the manga that do in the anime, and vice-verse.

Generally when I have discussions like this I tend not to include the movies as typically there is no place to set them in. Going off the series of my expertise, for example, in the Drgaonball Z franchise there is literally NO place to put the movie Fusion Reborn. Therefore it is difficult to determine where in the series it falls. If it falls before the Cell Saga, then the question must be asked why Goku and Vegeta didn't do the fusion dance to beat him. It can also reasonably be presumed that the characters did not resort to a "lower powered" technique because it is not as strong as their later abilities.

It will make the debates easier, and a bit more fair, to determine what you guys are applying. I suggest you use the manga only, as the movies are normally non-canon and the anime has stuff like filler and other story arcs that don't really happen. Movies apply the same way, and this is also where movie-specific abilities come in to play. They happen just in that movie and are never seen again.

This has been Ithquent's two cents, hope it helps.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 02 Nov 2012, 00:10

I have been keeping a baseline of comparison of strengh to the general power of the 13 court gaurd squad captains to the general power of the clan leaders (like the hokage) so if other people with strong knowledge of both sides like myself should compare based to that.. :L

and lukia... the mask=a whole new dimention of strength. putting on the mask is basically like accessing half the strengh of the nine tailed fox, and full hollow is RELEASING the nine tailed fox completely, which as i remembered killed off the 3rd(maybe 4th? im alil rusty) Hokage. If you want to make an arguement against the strength of the higher forms of ichigo... can you please tell me when in nauto he has defeaated something that killed the Hokage.

also i was comparing the levels lowest to highest of ichigo to naruto lowest to highest. so OBVIOUSLY one of naruto's highest forms would defeat ichigo at lowest... -.-
thats like saying in pokemon that groudon is better than kyogre because at lvl 100 groudon can 1hit KO a lvl 1 kyogre every time..... lololol

AND i have watched a fair ammount of naruto and see that nine tails form is infact stronger than toad sage form, i make this statement because, although toad sage maybe more powerful, in nine tailed fox mode naruto has more animalistic attacks and when hit refuses to go down as well as being VERRY strong. Saying this i would see that a stronger yet highly volnderable form is weaker than an inredably strong form, that can take more hits, is faster, and has more ruthless intent.

and final getsuga tensou isnt one attack it is an entire form. ichigo literally destroies mountains by blocking any attack... essentially doing nothing but the power in it is so great that an explosion occurs because the earth cant handle the power....(also if comparing hokage to the court gaurd captains final getsugatensou is what defeated a deamon that none of the court gaurd captains combined could kill... so it is a little stronger than your avarage fancy resengan....)

please be at least A LITTLE more informed of both sides before you post lukia.... if you dont even know what ichigo's mask does you shouldnt know what any of his forms do at all because he unlocks the mask 50-100 episodes before he gets ful hollow form... and same thing with your assumption on bankai being the same as shikai... he gets bankai only about.. id like to say 80 episodes in? ill check but 80 episodes is nothing compared to how much you should rlly watch of both sides before you judge the two..
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 02 Nov 2012, 03:05

imho, you are all losers as ssj3 goku would destroy all of these people... hell ssj goku beat frieza who destroyed a friggin planet sooooo yeah Jer i win here. oh btw also pretty sure that while inuyasha could match naruto, ichigo would kick his ass. And luffy is just crazy yo, but he needs his crew to back him up to last more than 5 mins in this arena
True beauty lies in the heart, so i must look like stein :D

Ithquentbvare

Postby Ithquentbvare » 02 Nov 2012, 03:23

danny wrote:imho, you are all losers as ssj3 goku would destroy all of these people... hell ssj goku beat frieza who destroyed a friggin planet sooooo yeah Jer i win here. oh btw also pretty sure that while inuyasha could match naruto, ichigo would kick his ass. And luffy is just crazy yo, but he needs his crew to back him up to last more than 5 mins in this arena

Lol I said that a page ago.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 02 Nov 2012, 10:47

danny wrote:imho, you are all losers as ssj3 goku would destroy all of these people... hell ssj goku beat frieza who destroyed a friggin planet sooooo yeah Jer i win here. oh btw also pretty sure that while inuyasha could match naruto, ichigo would kick his ass. And luffy is just crazy yo, but he needs his crew to back him up to last more than 5 mins in this arena

i wont even bother to reply uz i know nothing about DBZ... and tht sounds waaaaaaaaaay OP O.o

and this was
Bleach<---->Naruto
not
DBZ<---->Bleach<---->naruto<----->one piece
>>>>>.<<<<<
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3

Return to “General Chat”