Page 1 of 1

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Posted: 09 May 2011, 01:05
by BIG EYES
THE TITLE SAYS ALL :D :D :D

A day for appreciating moms everywhere around the world

Tell us what you did for mother's day :D

I didnt give my mom a present sadly :cry:
because she didnt want 1 :roll:

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Posted: 09 May 2011, 01:06
by Dr Frook
meep!

I phoned my mum :)

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Posted: 09 May 2011, 01:08
by purpledeer
I LOVEEE MEH MOMMY!!!!! <33333 i stayed up till 12 last night and was the first to give her a hug and yea XD annnd i cleean up the house and fun stuff like that <33

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Posted: 09 May 2011, 12:06
by Lightning Orb
FWG Leader wrote:meep!

I phoned my mum :)

thar it is again, stealing my meep.. we really need to have a talk, Mr!!! :lol:
& even though im late, happy mommy's day! :D