Page 1 of 1

Poem Corner

Posted: 11 May 2011, 20:02
by Connor
Share all your poems here! Any topic is allowed here! (Follow FWG rules though...)

I'll start! :D


I never knew you loved me so
I never thought you would really go.
Now I think what did a do
To hurt you so badly, please give me a clue.

I wait and wait, but you still don't come back
I might have a heart attack.
These lines between us are thick
It's like a wall of brick.

I think about you day and night
I try to sleep, but my dreams put up a fight.
Nightmares again and again, over and over
One dream was about little us playing Red Rover.

I tried everything, I swear I did
I'm suffocating in this jar, open the lid!
These words don't mean much, I know
Please, come back, don't go!

This isn't over I promise, I swear
I'm not gonna give up, I'm gonna get some air.
To save me from your demise
What happens if I win, are you the prize?

I'm never gonna give in, you see
You mean to much to me.
So, go ahead, erase your memory
I'm not gonna give in, I'm gonna find you my baby.

Re: Poem Corner

Posted: 11 May 2011, 20:14
by Lightning Orb
Isnt there already like 4 other poem topics?! xD haha (good btw) :D

Re: Poem Corner

Posted: 11 May 2011, 20:24
by Connor
Yeah, there are, but I don't wanna re-incarnate them. :lol:

Re: Poem Corner

Posted: 11 May 2011, 23:04
by purpledeer
there once was a gummy bear
who ended up having an affair
which a girl with really messy hair
and clothes with a lot of tairs


:P:P!

Re: Poem Corner

Posted: 12 May 2011, 10:53
by Connor
Really Purple?...


See the light reflecting off the glass,
As you try to look into the past.
The happier times when you were a kid
You could do anything, and you did.

You swung on the swings, you ran around
Sometimes you were so dizzy, you fell to the ground.
You laughed, you played, you giggled you cried,
You thought that nobody ever lied.

Until one day when your parents fought
You came up with a crazy thought.
The they just lied that the loved each other for you,
And if you didn't exist, they would split apart too.

You you grabbed the knife from the drawer.
You started to count to 4.
1...2...3...
Then before you got to four, you got a memory.

Of the first time you met this beautiful girl
You couldn't live without her on the world.
You thought how sad she'd be
If you left her to die alone, you see.

You thought and thought, but the fear took control
It slid across your throat like it needed to complete a goal.
You fell to the ground and blacked out,
Never again would you open your eyes and walk about.

Re: Poem Corner

Posted: 12 May 2011, 12:02
by Lightning Orb
purpledeer wrote:there once was a gummy bear
who ended up having an affair
which a girl with really messy hair
and clothes with a lot of tairs


:P:P!

hahaha *claps* wonderful deary!