Page 1 of 2

OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 22 May 2011, 19:44
by XxFaithxX
OMD I've never felt so scared in my life! :shock:
Three incidents:
1) Waiting in line to go on the most awesomest ride ever (Malestrom) and was talking to Alice. A couple of boys our age standing behind us kept tapping my shoulder. I just ignore them. They tapped again and again, I swear someone pinched my butt -_- . Me and Alice were getting really pissed. One of the guys then said, excuse me, I said What? he sayid, my friend here fancies you, they all start laughing and I just give them one dirty look they'd never forget.

2) Having fun playing bumper cars and those boys are waiting in the queue and keep on sticking their hands out for high fives everytime I go past.

3) On the bumper cars again they follow me everywhere and keep on bumping into me, I'm swearing my bloody head off and they are just laughing!

I was soooooo peeed off at all of them, THEY WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! Everywhere I go they are there and waving. I've never been so scared in my freaking short life >.<

P.S: Every long queue me and Alice were in there was a couple who would not keep their hands off each other, it was horrible, EVERY DAMN QUEUE WE WERE IN!


So anyways, you ever been stalked in REAL LIFE?

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 23 May 2011, 06:36
by Sphinx
been stalked?no

stalking?well,uh,nvm

but u know alice?THA alice tht comes on here?or just sumone with the same name?

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 23 May 2011, 07:21
by purpledeer
Sphinx wrote:been stalked?no

stalking?well,uh,nvm

but u know alice?THA alice tht comes on here?or just sumone with the same name?

by the sounds of it its the alice on here

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 23 May 2011, 10:39
by Shadow00
eh,you should be glad you have your very own fan club :D
and yes,I've been stalked before -_-

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 23 May 2011, 16:51
by XxFaithxX
Sphinx wrote:been stalked?no

stalking?well,uh,nvm

but u know alice?THA alice tht comes on here?or just sumone with the same name?


OF COURSE IT'S THIS ALICE, THE ALICE THAT COMES ON HERE!

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 23 May 2011, 16:52
by XxFaithxX
Shadow00 wrote:eh,you should be glad you have your very own fan club :D
and yes,I've been stalked before -_-


No way, it was really weird and creepy :?

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 23 May 2011, 17:39
by Sylvia
I have one thing to say.


OMG DRAYTON MANOR! I LOVE IT!

We went and spend two hours in Thomas the Tank Engine Land.

;)

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 23 May 2011, 18:40
by XxFaithxX
Lucky Ducky wrote:I have one thing to say.


OMG DRAYTON MANOR! I LOVE IT!

We went and spend two hours in Thomas the Tank Engine Land.

;)


LOL

Me and Alice had a convo about that when we were waiting at Malestrom

Alice: OMG OMG, LET'S GO ON THE BIG RIDE THERE *she points*
Me: -_-...dude, that's Thomas the Tank Engine Land.... >.>
Alice:....Oh...... ^.^

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 23 May 2011, 22:46
by purpledeer
lol wellll i wish i could go to a theme park cause i never went on a rolley coster before... but i road a pig before

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Posted: 24 May 2011, 13:03
by Shadow00
purpledeer wrote:but i road a pig before

eh,what's that s'possed to mean