Page 1 of 1

Wisdom teeth

Posted: 26 May 2011, 16:08
by mmm
I just got mine out yesterday. It wasn't nearly as bad as people said, except for the loopiness. For future reference; try and hold off the pain killers, or you might do something stupid.

Re: Wisdom teeth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 00:44
by Dr Frook
wow, I thought only wise people get wisdom teeth. Did you steal yours?

;)

Re: Wisdom teeth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 01:07
by Foopzheart
I don't have any wisdom teeth.

But, of course, I ain't wise.

Re: Wisdom teeth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 02:26
by pudingeX
FWG Leader wrote:wow, I thought only wise people get wisdom teeth. Did you steal yours?

;)

lol orange, yer evil XD

Re: Wisdom teeth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 12:08
by Lightning Orb
Thank god I don't have mine eh.. i hate the dentist..

Re: Wisdom teeth

Posted: 27 May 2011, 18:07
by mmm
FWG Leader wrote:wow, I thought only wise people get wisdom teeth. Did you steal yours?

;)

Yes. I knock website owners' teeth out with a baseball bat.