Page 1 of 2

Hate it.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 04:35
by azazel_raven_
Godamn hate all the dirty looks i get for shopping in the mens section.

I buy shorts pjs tshirts and occaisonly boxers i mean common what does a twelve year old girl gotta do to be comfy around here?
Jesus people these days.

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 04:38
by azazel_raven_
Give me opinions and things you hate.

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 04:42
by pudingeX
Ahh those looks... Ponytail and star-shaped sunglasses... and they gave a look that says "this chick is hot"... Curse all small-brained humanoids!!!

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 04:45
by azazel_raven_
Lol same. I do hate the hollywood bitches.

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 08:58
by Angel valierre
pudingeX wrote:Ahh those looks... Ponytail and star-shaped sunglasses... and they gave a look that says "this chick is hot"... Curse all small-brained humanoids!!!

LOL "Curse all small-brained humanoids!!!" You made a funny! (no offense btw)

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 13:32
by Shadow00
Hate stupid clothes that we should wear because they are in fashion. I always appreciate a good t-shirt, but wearing total CENSORED because they are in fashion is way too much >.>

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 16:14
by Shadowstar1922
i don't know what i hate. OOH! I hate that hair dye is always close to the womens' section, and they all give me mean looks. i dye my hair. i have an emo style hair(i'm not emo thoough) too many critics in the world.

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 16:49
by azazel_raven_
Shadowstar1922 wrote: too many critics in the world.

Aye aye mate

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 25 Jun 2011, 08:22
by pudingeX
Ah I forgot, I hate peeps who ask if I'm.... gaydo T-T
I WANT TO KILL EM!!!! >.<
*cuts myself*
curse all of them, CURSE!!!
all I want is to uhh... I don't really know what I want...
but there are no valid reasons that allows them to give me those damned looks and damned questions!!!
*rolls*
aahhhh!!!!
...
that's why I got my haircut done, but it's still long! and theres this guy who grabbed my hair and said "hey, this isn't allowed", I said "Go... To... HELL!" then I walked away before he beat me...

Re: Hate it.

Posted: 25 Jun 2011, 12:10
by azazel_raven_
pudingeX wrote: theres this guy who grabbed my hair and said "hey, this isn't allowed", I said "Go... To... HELL!" then I walked away before he beat me...

Did you take a picture?