Page 1 of 1
Traumatizing Moments
Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 05:17
by Demyx
When you where a kid there probably were some times where you wanted to piss yourself, cry, suppress from your memory. Ya know things you don't want to see, hear, or experienced in life, but still happened to you anyway. Such as watching a scary movie, getting mauled by some animal, or seeing your 60 year old wrinkly grandparent changing. Yeah stuff like that. So now to the main point of this thread,
WHAT DID YOU SEE AS A KID THAT SCARRED YOU OR SCARED YOU FOR LIFE?
Re: Traumatizing Moments
Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 05:36
by pudingeX
Bloods, lots and lots and lots of bloods... lets stop it from here...
Re: Traumatizing Moments
Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 07:12
by Dr Frook
my moment was eating a whole jar of pickled onions when I was 2 or 3 years old and then vomiting violently afterwards. It put me off onions and anything related to them for years. I can only barely stand them now without gagging.

Re: Traumatizing Moments
Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 10:35
by 16hockjo
I Also Hate Onions. My Father Was A Butcher, I Helped In His Shop From Time To Time. Seeing All The Skinless Carcasses Made Me Hate Beef And Pork From The Time I Was 12 Until I Was 17. It Also Made Me Want To Try What People Taste Like.
Re: Traumatizing Moments
Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 13:28
by Shadow00
A doctor who episode I watched while I was 8-9. There were these aliens that turned to angel-like statues when someone looked at them, but if nobody was looking at them, they could move with incredible speed. The scene at the very end with the statue appearing suddenly infront of them (while they were on the pc (FWG should know.) scared me to death. Wouldn't look behind me for a month (0)_(0)