Page 1 of 2

Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 16:44
by wii dude is the best
anyone up for a little hang man? the first one to post will have the hangman challenge, enjoy!

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 17:07
by mustache
i WANT TO PLAY SOME HANGMAN!!!! Who shall we hang?

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 19:45
by Shadow00
So,all languages available? :D
CAN I START? CAN I START?

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 19:49
by wii dude is the best
Shadow00 wrote:So,all languages available? :D
CAN I START? CAN I START?

yes you can start but only english

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 19:55
by Shadow00
ok.word #1
C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I give you 10 tries.

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 20:00
by wii dude is the best
Cathryn?
cupcakes?

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 20:05
by Shadow00
no.try one letter a time.8 more times

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 20:09
by wii dude is the best
C-A-T-A-S-T-R-O-P-H-I-C there i did it letter by letter :P

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 20:17
by Shadow00
no.7 more tries

Re: Hangman!

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 20:22
by wii dude is the best
how many letters are there?