Happy Birthday Claudi!
Happy Birthday Claudi!
Happeh Birtday Claudi,have a good one. 
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
- pudingeX
- The Supreme Noobie Doobie
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
- Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA
Re: Happy Birthday Claudi!
aros didn't said he will make a topic for this one!! DX
oh well, belated happy birthday claudi :3
oh well, belated happy birthday claudi :3
Yos
Re: Happy Birthday Claudi!
I make a topic for every birthday I know.Excluding mine.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
Re: Happy Birthday Claudi!
uhhh.....
why not?
why not?
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.
- pudingeX
- The Supreme Noobie Doobie
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
- Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA
Re: Happy Birthday Claudi!
ya why not..
the b-day topics will hunt down and kill connors? aww...
the b-day topics will hunt down and kill connors? aww...
Yos
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests

