Page 1 of 1

Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 16:05
by Lamb
Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment. :(

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 12:48
by Sphinx
i bet its gonna be tht ur leaving


*rejoice*


lol jk

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 22:13
by azazel_raven_
Tsk tsk tsk..

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 22:14
by Connor
Dude, it just became the beginning of a new month!


YOU SUCK!

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 11:56
by pudingeX
Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment. :(

let's do this together, shall we?

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 19:55
by mmm
pudingeX wrote:
Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment. :(

let's do this together, shall we?

Say what?! First Lamb, then my mom? This had better be for something else.

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 03:38
by Dr Frook
I have an announcement. Anyone making an announcement at the end of the month will be eaten by Mr Bean Sprout, FWGs newest freak.

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 10:24
by pudingeX
mmm wrote:
pudingeX wrote:
Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment. :(

let's do this together, shall we?

Say what?! First Lamb, then my mom? This had better be for something else.

Iv'e been planning this for ages... -.-

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 18:37
by Lamb
FWG Leader wrote:I have an announcement. Anyone making an announcement at the end of the month will be eaten by Mr Bean Sprout, FWGs newest freak.

who made this post is gonna be gta-ed by toni(a.k.a[also known as]me)with my friend chainsaw. :D