Page 1 of 2

Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 17:21
by Connor
Everyday I'm shufflin'!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Muhahaha!

Party rock in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time. And we gonna make you lose your mind. We just wanna see you... Shake that...


EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'!

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 22:31
by 16hockjo
Raving And Trance Are Where It's At!

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 09:34
by NeonBond
Neither of those songs were Techno... Both of them are considered mainstream pop.

If you want real techno, we'll talk later ;)

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 12:49
by azazel_raven_




i love the jesus dude at the end lol.
ROFLMFAO

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 16:05
by purpledeer
NeonBond wrote:Neither of those songs were Techno... Both of them are considered mainstream pop.

If you want real techno, we'll talk later ;)

ehhh frickem ahem :/ Really techno boys and girls AND also thats NOT shuffling in that video ._. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIV-6lSRI0 BOOOOM!!!!!!! ;) more were that came from to :D

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 08 Jul 2011, 02:56
by Lamb
Conny wrote:Everyday I'm shufflin'!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Muhahaha!

Party rock in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time. And we gonna make you lose your mind. We just wanna see you... Shake that...


EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'!

conny i dont think thats techno but its still the bomb but if you want to hear techno:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu9jFLM6lec

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 08 Jul 2011, 04:06
by Connor
I learned how to shuffle finally.

Thank you Youtube!

Going to a massive party tomorrow with a lot of my friends and we got this awesome shuffle dance we're gonna do when Party Rock Anthem.


ROCKING IN THE HOUSE MATE!


Everyday I'm shufflin'!

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 08 Jul 2011, 06:41
by Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0BHxhUnokU

Oh man, I am getting down too this deaf beat!

Re: Techno Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 10 Jul 2011, 01:09
by Lamb
alice_cullen wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbii3QsmIB4

Best song and Artist (as well as Pixie Lott) Ever!!!!!!!!!

Micheal jackson PWNS all.

Rock Has Invaded FWG! >:D

Posted: 10 Jul 2011, 01:10
by Lamb
people vote on shadows topic to decide the one who has invaded :D .
sorry conner but we will win.