Page 1 of 1

This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 17:54
by Foopzheart
Yes, I'm actually being serious.

I'm going to take a break from FWG, and all other sites.

Go ahead, whoever, and stop reading now. Put down "They'll be back in two days," or, "Woo-hoo!", or actually believe this.

Why? I've got valid reasons:

1. My grandparents are having health problems. That would have to take up a whole different thread for these certain problems to fit. I'll just say it's a miracle my grandpa is alive.

2. It's unhealthy. I eat, but I get no exercise. I'm really frail. I'm a hypochondriac, and I get headaches too often from the computer, which cause panic attacks. This happens way to often.

3. I'm wasting my life. I pretty much barely do anything. It's summer break and I barely do anything. Sound right to you? It doesn't to me.

So, yeah. I'm going to take a break. Get some exercise, catch up on reading. I'll check in to stuff sometimes, but probably only once or twice a week.

I'm having no life crisis, I'm not angry at anybody, and I've not got some sort of mental problem which requires me to stay off the computer. I just need a break.

To be honest, there are a lot of people on here that need a break--The ones that are on so much. Like I said, it's unhealthy and wasteful.

See you all when I feel I've spent enough time away from the computer.

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 22:09
by azazel_raven_
I need a break too.....
I dont see anybody, or talk often enough.
My parents think im anorexic..
Which im not.
Im on a new medication so i sleep all the time now..
So ya im not gonna be on as much either...
More Than fui tho....
Probably like 4 times a week but not for to long tho.

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 22:26
by Connor
Well, have fun with your life Fuipui.

I'll see ya around mate.

And you're little comment about how some people need a break as well...

List:
Hitokiri :P
Aros ._.
Meee!
FWG
Netsky
Shadow
Me again
Mostly me

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 07:14
by Sphinx
he'll be back in two days

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 10:47
by Shadow00
Conny wrote:Well, have fun with your life Fuipui.

I'll see ya around mate.

And you're little comment about how some people need a break as well...

List:
Hitokiri :P
Aros ._.
Meee!
FWG
Netsky
Shadow
Me again
Mostly me

Saw my name thar!
Btw, just got back from a 3 day vacation, and plan to be leaving soon for about a week :D

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 12:07
by pudingeX
I skip breakfast 4 times a week, I never had any exercise, I got this killer exam which will literally kill me if I'm not going to pass it, and this computer started this serious conflict between me and my parents lawl but look at me, I'm still here... I can't leave without a mod's help, perma ban they say, so yeah.... it's your life though, I'm nobody to stop the great foo-ee poo-ee... farewell dude. :3

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 18:05
by Aros
I am also considering a break from the Internet.I'm not getting any exercise and baseball season is about to start and I need to get fit.So I will probably not be on all day everyday like I used to.I may be on only 3-4 days a week.

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 01:26
by Dr Frook
i still can't get over fui being a guy.

in any case, everyone should have balance in their lives. Not too much internet, lots of going outside, reading books, having fun with real world friends and some FWG. Remember, the internet will rot your brains and turn u into zombies.

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 02:40
by wii dude is the best
dont we all need a break? it's called moderation, dont get on the computer too much dont watch tv too much, stuff like that.It's not that you need to take a break its that you have grown away from fwg.Im not gonna be coming on the internet very much anymore, so yeah. CYA!!!

Re: This. Is. SERIOUS.

Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 17:51
by Foopzheart
This has turned into the "I-am-taking-a-break" thread.

I said this before; I'll be on once or twice a week. Probably on Tuesdays, which is a boring day.