tattoo

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Zados
FWG Mod
Posts: 789
Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 09:05
Location: on tour

tattoo

Postby Zados » 06 Jul 2011, 08:47

you got a tattoo?

show it!

you want a tattoo?

show what it shall look like and where you want it!

i want this one on my whole back:
Image
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

User avatar
Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 06:35
Location: Here and there

Re: tattoo

Postby Tori__135 » 06 Jul 2011, 08:50

Image
this is just temporary but im thinking about getting it perminant..but in a different spot..maybe

User avatar
Sylvia
FWG Mod
Posts: 1177
Joined: 20 Oct 2009, 18:36
Location: Wonderland

Re: tattoo

Postby Sylvia » 06 Jul 2011, 15:44

I have quite a few tattoos now in various places - for many reasons, I won't go into what they are and why they're there.

But personally, I only had them after a long time of thinking, changing the design. They're all small, elegant, and I am 100% sure I won't regret them in later life, because I planned them to be very discrete and the messages mean so much to me.

Sorry I'm going on, but I've seen many young people get tattoos that even after a year they can't stand...
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: tattoo

Postby Shadow00 » 06 Jul 2011, 16:06

best tattoo
Image
not planning to have one though...

User avatar
Zados
FWG Mod
Posts: 789
Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 09:05
Location: on tour

Re: tattoo

Postby Zados » 07 Jul 2011, 06:09

Lucky Ducky wrote:I have quite a few tattoos now in various places - for many reasons, I won't go into what they are and why they're there.

But personally, I only had them after a long time of thinking, changing the design. They're all small, elegant, and I am 100% sure I won't regret them in later life, because I planned them to be very discrete and the messages mean so much to me.

Sorry I'm going on, but I've seen many young people get tattoos that even after a year they can't stand...


totally agree with you - i got this tattoo motiv since about 8 years changed it twice and now i want it
those are my asian zodiac signs -> Main and Ascendant
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests