Page 1 of 1

tattoo

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 08:47
by Zados
you got a tattoo?

show it!

you want a tattoo?

show what it shall look like and where you want it!

i want this one on my whole back:
Image

Re: tattoo

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 08:50
by Tori__135
Image
this is just temporary but im thinking about getting it perminant..but in a different spot..maybe

Re: tattoo

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 15:44
by Sylvia
I have quite a few tattoos now in various places - for many reasons, I won't go into what they are and why they're there.

But personally, I only had them after a long time of thinking, changing the design. They're all small, elegant, and I am 100% sure I won't regret them in later life, because I planned them to be very discrete and the messages mean so much to me.

Sorry I'm going on, but I've seen many young people get tattoos that even after a year they can't stand...

Re: tattoo

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 16:06
by Shadow00
best tattoo
Image
not planning to have one though...

Re: tattoo

Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 06:09
by Zados
Lucky Ducky wrote:I have quite a few tattoos now in various places - for many reasons, I won't go into what they are and why they're there.

But personally, I only had them after a long time of thinking, changing the design. They're all small, elegant, and I am 100% sure I won't regret them in later life, because I planned them to be very discrete and the messages mean so much to me.

Sorry I'm going on, but I've seen many young people get tattoos that even after a year they can't stand...


totally agree with you - i got this tattoo motiv since about 8 years changed it twice and now i want it
those are my asian zodiac signs -> Main and Ascendant