Page 1 of 1
Teh moment you have all been waiting for!
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 21:36
by Aros
I know some of you peoplez have seen my pic on facebook,but some peoplez have never seen me!So I'm posting it up.

By the way,I don't know if you can see it because it doesn't show up on preview on my computer,but mine's old so it might show up on yours.
Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 22:27
by Aros
Dang it,fail image upload,sorry.If you want to see it,quote my post,and click the link inside the post.
Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 22:50
by Shadow00
Nah. That's the Alex Rider guy from stotmbreaker, and the alien dude from "I am number 4". Pretty sure that ain't nowhere near you.
Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 22:56
by Aros
Dammit Shadow,it's freakin me.
Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 23:01
by Shadow00
Aros ._. a movie pic from "I am number 4"

"You" and him wear the same clothes ._. You either an actor, or just not him ._.
Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 23:05
by Aros
Shadow00 wrote:Aros ._. a movie pic from "I am number 4"

"You" and him wear the same clothes ._. You either an actor, or just not him ._.
Okay,I give up,you can believe what you want,but that's me.Ending the discussion.