Page 1 of 1

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 10 Jul 2011, 22:32
by Shadow00
DONALD DUCK. THE BEST DISNEY CHARACTER EVER.period

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 00:53
by Dr Frook
they all irritate me, especially that mickey mouse. I'd have to pick donald duck, but it pains me to do so.

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 01:07
by Lamb
Donald Duck id say you hate him for misspelling his name 8-)

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 01:13
by Shadow00
No, just keyboard being wacko.

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 13:51
by Connor
Goofy...


How do you forget Goofy?


Seriously woman?

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 14:03
by Aros
Since apparently you forgot Goofy,Mickey Mouse.

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 05:59
by Dr Frook
I hate all disney characters. ALL OF THEM!

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 06:00
by Zados
the duck wins

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 06:01
by Dr Frook
Disney is evil incarnate

Re: Disney Characters

Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 23:54
by Foopzheart
Everything that FWG said. Honest.

Also, I voted the duck.