the thing i noticed

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
mmm
FWG Mod

Re: the thing i noticed

Postby mmm » 14 Jul 2011, 22:32

I come to vent, but I don't have a messed up life. Oh yeah, and you you guys are cool too.
Image For trying.

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 17 Jul 2011, 09:56

just saying. when i was demodded long ago here... i left. when i left i got into some bad stuff... idk if it was coincidence but i really think this site has done a lot to helping me stay clean.
I LOVE YOU ALL FWGERS
(and im bi so its okay lol)
True beauty lies in the heart, so i must look like stein :D

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 19 Jul 2011, 16:50

I'm going to do a detailed version of "I was bored."

You see, I didn't have any good websites to go on. I live in a neighborhood where everybody is either extremely younger or extremely older than me. My brother takes everybody's bikes apart.

So, really, what did I have to do? So I searched...."best games in the universe". I was desperate to find entertainment. And what popped up?

FreeWorldGroup, that's what. And I went to the first game I ever played here (Fish Tycoon). I clicked the "FWG CHAT" button, because it seemed interesting enough. I typed in my signature name...and began my journey.

I said "hello". Wheelie Man and Alice welcomed me. Netsky ate my brains. I knew I belonged here. I signed up, encouraged by the kind people here. And now, a year and seven months later, here I am.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Jul 2011, 18:04

I joined the site so as to play games like when it came out. I was actually shy to talk on the chat when I realized one had been made, and the first person I met by this name(cause I had another one,that actually is TOO noobish-sounding to be told in here), was paladin,that was trying to shoot me on the head with an arrow...
After that, it's all well known to the oldies.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 19 Jul 2011, 19:01

The first fwger I met was 123abc while I was playing tank 2008. My name was some variation of "bob" back then.
Image For trying.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 19 Jul 2011, 19:04

I first met Wheelie Man. My name was as it is now, except F wasn't capitalized.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

samanthaa509988
FWG Minor Noble

Postby samanthaa509988 » 19 Jul 2011, 20:30

The first person i met was BloodKnight, lol it was fun, and he is one of my bestfriends on here now.
Life is full of beauty,Notice it
Notice the bumble bee, The small children
And the smiling faces, Smell the rain
And feel the wind,Live your life to the fullest potential
And fight for your dreams

someguy
FWG Prince

Postby someguy » 19 Jul 2011, 21:29

haha i think first person i saw on here is now gone forever lol also ghost and music was there too, good time but now so much new ppl and new mods and wit a rp forum plus the poke fever from poke fans infecting the ordinary ppl

and iv been loyal to fwg ever since i was umm i dunno 6 years but i just came on the fwg chat last year
This guy is the embodiment of cringe.
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy

ghost 9
FWG King

Postby ghost 9 » 20 Jul 2011, 02:31

someguy wrote:haha i think first person i saw on here is now gone forever lol also ghost and music was there too, good time but now so much new ppl and new mods and wit a rp forum plus the poke fever from poke fans infecting the ordinary ppl

and iv been loyal to fwg ever since i was umm i dunno 6 years but i just came on the fwg chat last year

i remember you copied my name, so i copied yours XD.
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 20 Jul 2011, 17:24

okay first person i met (since everyone else is doing it) ummm wow thats tough lol... im gonna say the first person i really talked to was either kev or... hmm bowzer? lol either way most of the crowd i joined up with has up and left and now im stuck with you guys -_-... i mean YAY lol
again
I LOVE ALL OF YOU FWGERS ;D
True beauty lies in the heart, so i must look like stein :D

Return to “General Chat”