Miss Orby Lorby

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Lightning Orb » 13 Jul 2011, 12:22

Yes Indeedy, I ish have returned to all of my beautiful children, happier & healthier than ever (:
But don't geek out, I'm not here to spam, which is partially a reason why I was gone, just an active chatter & occasional poster now ^_^
On my 'vacation' more than..well a lot of ppl told me to come back because the walls of fwg miss me from time to time..so here I am! In the flesh! ..how's that for rough luck? :P
Pm Me pretties!! I've missed every single one of yaz xx <3
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Aros » 13 Jul 2011, 14:50

WOOOHOOO!ORBEH CAME BACK!by the way,i forgot to make the cookies. :lol:
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Connor » 13 Jul 2011, 15:02

We're not being strict on spamming that much anymore...


Just don't have like 50 posts a day...
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Lightning Orb » 13 Jul 2011, 15:20

Aros wrote:WOOOHOOO!ORBEH CAME BACK!by the way,i forgot to make the cookies. :lol:

D: Aros!! U promised me cookies!!! Grrrr >.< hehe ish okie, I iz fat enough.
&& No no, Conny, no more spam, I'm already teh all powerful what else do I need? (:
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Aros » 13 Jul 2011, 15:28

You're about to be passed,Shadow00 may not be close,but he's getting there.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Lightning Orb » 13 Jul 2011, 15:35

Aros wrote:You're about to be passed,Shadow00 may not be close,but he's getting there.

Not even close ;)
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Aros » 13 Jul 2011, 15:38

Baking the cookies now. :D
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
wii dude is the best
FWG Baron
Posts: 290
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 15:29
Location: The Dark Voids of your mind

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby wii dude is the best » 13 Jul 2011, 16:36

you is back or back?
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Aros » 13 Jul 2011, 16:41

HERE YOUR COOKIES!!!
Image
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Miss Orby Lorby

Postby Shadow00 » 13 Jul 2011, 18:39

Oh no! I forgot to buy the milk! :facepalm:
Wb orby


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests