Vacation.

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Posts: 410
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
Contact:

Vacation.

Postby azazel_raven_ » 17 Jul 2011, 00:46

Be gine tilll wednesday.



Shadows in charge of the angelz.
I love you guys. All of you <3

Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Vacation.

Postby Shadow00 » 17 Jul 2011, 13:37

I guess that means me ._.
Ty and have fun raven! :)

User avatar
azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Posts: 410
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
Contact:

Re: Vacation.

Postby azazel_raven_ » 21 Jul 2011, 00:35

Yup and howd we do?
I love you guys. All of you <3

Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Vacation.

Postby Shadow00 » 21 Jul 2011, 10:29

Awesome. I've got my eye on 2 rising stars that can be our members with some training....


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests