~Land of Secrets~ Chapter2, Part of Chapter 3

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

~Land of Secrets~ Chapter2, Part of Chapter 3

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 17 Jul 2011, 19:12

IK i said i was leaving FWG, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna stop posting my stories! I will still reply to some comments, just i won't go on any other topics/comment. Sorry if there's some spelling mistakes. I only revised it twice. Usuaally i do that 3 times. Shadow00, i tried to add more blood/gore. Even though i hate you, i thought more blood wwas needed too... Anways, Here it is!. Like it, hate. Wat Ev. I just wanna show people my Art.

Chapter 2.
His fur was all sweaty, and wet, and his fur was clumped to his body. Sweat poured down his face, and dripped of his whiskers. Oakpaw looked around, scared, and heart pounding.
Th-that was terrifying! Oakpaw slowly walked out of apprentice's den, and padded over to the Fresh-kill pile, and only took a mouse. Oakpaw then stopped, and threw the mouse back on the pile. I'm not that hungry.
He was still shocked from the dream. Images flashes through his mind, making his walking wary, and tail to twitch.
Oakpaw saw that Applestream was still keeping vigil, with her brother, Spiderfang. Applestream saw Oakpaw, and smiled, but looked away, determined to watch over the camp.
Both new warriors, were staring at the camp entrance. Oakpaw sat down, and flicked his tail back and forth, waiting for the other cats. His fur still reeked with sweat, started to stick out with the clumps of wet fur. Must've woken up early. I hate it when that happens.
Oakpaw looked around the camp, still flicking his tail inpaintently. Finally, Deadfire came out, but instead of walking over to Oakpaw to greet his apprentice, he walked to the nursery.
Oakpaw gave a sigh. Of course. Oakpaw dragged his body up, and followed his mentor to the nursery. Oakpaw saw Goldenfur and Deafire whispering, and the kits were sleeping, all piled up on each other.
Deadfire spotted Oakpaw. The dark warrior covered his mouth with his tail, signaling him to talk softly. Oakpaw nodded to him, and walked out. He saw in the clearing, Stoneclaw, Briarwish, Applestream Spiderfang, Thorntail, and some other cats.
Stoneclaw was meowing to them. Oakpaw ran up to the cats, but Applestream intercepted him.
“We're going on a hunting patrol.” Oakpaw looked at her. “Just us?” Applestream nodded. Good. Oakpaw walked over to the camp entrance, with Applestream following.
They walked out of the camp, and their paws crunched in the snow. It was deep, but not too deep. Prey is going to be harder to find then ever. Then the bush began to rustle. Oakpaw breathed in the air.
Mouse! Oakpaw got in his hunter's crouch, and slowly crept to the snow, placing each paw softly. Then the mouse wandered out. Now! Oakpaw pounced almost as soon as the mouse came out.
Oakpaw's paw pinned the mouse down, and nipped the mouse's neck, before it could scream. Oakpaw buried it. Applestream looked at Oakpaw, with softining eyes.
Oakpaw smiled to her. Applestream then sniffed the air, then shook her head to show that she couldn't smell anything. Oakpaw pointed his nose in a direction, towards the TreeClan/RockClan border. The prey might want to hide in the woods, where it's warmer.
The hunting patrol continued to the woods. Then Applestream jumped in the bushes. She came out, with a large, plump rabbit. She dug a hole, and put the rabbit in there, and looked at Oakpaw.
“Should we head home now? Or catch one more thing?” Oakpw thought for a moment. “I think we should catch one more thing, then head home,” Oakpaw replied. Applestream nodded, and went on. Intead of smelling the air, he twitched his ears, and focused on sound.
He heard a bird peck at a rock right behind him. He swirled around, but not to fast.
Oakpaw got into the hunter's crouch, and crept on the bird. The bird turned, and noticed him. Oakpaw sprang up as soon as it opened it's wings. He just missed it, as it flew in the sky.
Then a black colored figure swoop down form the trees, and pinned the bird down. What the...? Oakpaw then crashed in the floor, and the black figure was still standing there.
“The cold slows you down, eh?” Oakpaw quickly shot up. That's Deadfire!
“Deadfire! I thought you were spending time with your kits!” Oakpaw gasped. Deadfire shook his head. “I thought I'd do some hunting, and Stoneclaw told me to catch up with you guys,” Deadfire explained.
Oakpaw nodded. Deadfire looked worried, but Oakpaw couldn't guess why. Applestream bursted out of the bushes, and a bird high in the branches, fluttered away.
Deadfire glared at Applestream, but didn't say a word. She came in with a mouse, but she look worried. “Applestream, everything okay?”
Applestream shook her head. “No! I scent TreeClan crossing the border, and the bones of a squirrel killed on our land!”
Deadfire frowned. “We've been allies with TreeClan with quite some time now. I think you have been mistaken.”
Applestream lashed her tail, and growled. “I know my scents! Don't you dare say i'm wrong! Look for your self!” Deadfire flinched, but walked towards the TreeClan border.
Chapter 3.

The paws of the hunting patrol crunched through the snow. Applestream flicked her tail furiously at time to time. Oakpaw looked around. He still wasn't used to all this snow.
How do you face this every year? Oakpaw thought.
“I still don't smell any TreeClan scents,” Deadfire muttered. “I know what I smelled. If I didn't, then I wouldn't have been made a warrior,” Applestream retorted.
Deadfire had muttered something, but Oakpaw couldn't hear it. From the looks of it, Applestream didn't notice it either. Good. I don't want to hear her bickering, Oakpaw thought.
Applestream ran up, and pushed Deadfire aside. She ran through some bushes. Deadfire quickened his pace to keep up, and Oakpaw did the same for his mentor.
“Right here. It's right here. It still smells fresh!” Applestream exclaimed. She stood proudly with her head held high, next to a half eaten squirrel, and the bones scattered around.
Deadfire snorted in disbielf, and sniffed the squirrel. He stood up, with an un-readable face expression. Applestream smiled. Then Oakpaw noticed it. He noticed the fresh smell of TreeClan scents.
“Well, this is new,” Deadfire meowed.
“Never thought that TreeClan would do this.”
“We'll have to tell Rockstar. See what he thinks” Oakpaw replied. Applestream nodded.
“Wait!!!” a voice yelled.
Instinct told Oakpaw to turn around and jump on the other cat. The two cats tussled, bodies crashing through the snow, and claws out, clawing and biting.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: ~Land of Secrets~ Chapter2, Part of Chapter 3

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 17 Jul 2011, 19:13

the rest..

Oakpaw jumped off backwards as soon as he got the chacne. His blood flew in the sky, and landed on the snow, staining the bright snow, to dark red.
The black cat rolled on the ground, before getting up, making marks on the snow, and staining it red.
Oakpaw shook his face, and red droplets flew of his face. Both cats stood at each other, watching for a movement to happen to counter. The blood continued to bleed in the sparkly snow, making it dull, and full of sorrow.
The black cat spoke. “I mean no harm, young cat,” he began, “I wish to explain why you scent your er... Clan scents is it? On your side of your, um, border.”
Oakpaw came back to his senses and relaxed himself. He sat straight up. Deadfire and Applestream walked in behind him. Before Deadfire could say anything, Oakpaw stopped him.
“Please explain, stranger.”
The cat nodded. “first of all, My name is Shadow. I'm a rouge, that has been living in this forest for quite some time.”
“I was living in the TreeClan land for weeks, and I guess I kinda got their scents. I came over here, and ate the prey I caught over here.”
“Why should we believe you?” Deadfire questioned. Shadow walked up to Deadfire, stared him in the face. “I don't lie. And, i'm here, aren't I?” Deadfire glared back, but said nothing.
Shadow turned away from Deadfire, and smirked. “I knew you wouldn't say anything.” Shadow dashed on the other side of the border, and ran into the trees. Deadfire stood there, glaring with hatred eyes to the place where Shadow dashed off.
“Come on, Deadfire, let's go back to camp,” Oakpaw meowed. Deafire lashed his tail furiously, and turned around to a path that lead to camp. Applestream rolled her eyes, and Oakpaw giggled a bit.

The hunting patrol returned to camp, with their prey. Many cats were crowded around the medicine cat's den.

“Shoo! Go away! You are crowding me and my work!” a voice screamed. Creekwing! Most of the cats fled, some walked away, calmly.
Oakpaw and Applestream gave each other looks, while deadfire walked over to Rockstar. The two cats talked. Deadfire walked back to Applestream and Oakpaw.
“What's happening?” Oakpaw asked. “Toadfur got whitecough. It's not serious though. Creekwing think he will hal up quickly, but Nighttail doubts it, considering Toadfur's old age.”
Sorrow filled inside of Oakpaw. He ran quickly to the den. He bumped into Creekwing. Creekwing turned around, tail twitching. “I said go away-” Creekwing paused at the sight of Oakpaw.
“Hello, there.” Creekwing stuttered. Oakpaw tried to peer in the den. “Is he alright?” Oakpaw asked. “Creekwing backed up, giving Oakpaw some room. As soon as he could, Oakpw squeezed through. He stop abruptly at the sight of Toadfur on the ground in a moss bed.
A tear ran down Oakpaw's face. Nighttail was getting some herbs, while Birchpaw was pawing Toadfur's body. “Birchpaw! What are you doing?” Creekwing hissed.
“It's a technique used in SilverClan. We learned that whitecough can cause lumped, or swells in the body. So i'm checking for them.”
“If he has them, then his lungs will get worse, and it will go to greencough,” Birchpaw replied sharly.
“What? I've never heard of such a thing!” Creekwing gasped. Birchpaw looked up. “You've heard it now!” The black and white apprentice looked back down, continued to paw. “Is Toadfur okay with it?” Oakpaw asked.
Birchpaw shook his head. “He didn't like it, so I fed his some poppy seeds. Only enough to give me time to check his body completely.”
Creekwing stepped forward, but Nighttail intercepted her. “He knows what he is doing.”
“No he doesn't!” Creekwing hissed. “Yes he does. I have faith in him. And you should too,” Nighttail replied rather calmly, trying to reassure his mentor.
“Besides. It's good to learn new techniques. This could help us in the future so less cats would die from this sickness.”
Creekwing sighed and walked out.

wii dude is the best
FWG Baron

Postby wii dude is the best » 18 Jul 2011, 17:15

I really liked this one, Good job
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 20 Jul 2011, 14:36

wii dude is the best wrote:I really liked this one, Good job

thanks Wii. It means a lot.

Return to “General Chat”