Page 1 of 2

Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 02:16
by Tori__135
So orangee wants us to write a song
About skanks.
Yes we have to write a song about skanks
POST YOUR VERSION OF THE SKANK SONG!!

Aleenyy is meh skank so back off <33

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 02:21
by wii dude is the best
Ok here it is;


Skankeh house clubhouse, come in side it's skank inside, skankeh house skankhouse, come inside and we'll skank ya alive


Good huh? :P

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 02:39
by Dr Frook
dear lord. If you are going to write a skanky song, please write a good one. GOOD does not mean crap. Thankyou.

Image

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 02:42
by Noonie
Judy is a punk, skank-ified?

Leeny is a skank
Tori is a skank
They both went and met Hito, joined the Skank Army
And oh, I don't know why
Oh, I don't know why
Perhaps they'll die, them skanks
Perhaps they’ll die, them skanks
Perhaps they’ll die, them skanks
Perhaps they’ll dieeeee

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 02:44
by Dr Frook
u forgot to mention in your song that noonie is a the queen of skanks...

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 02:50
by Tori__135
This is a song i found called "The skanking song" and i love it.
If youve got this haircut, then you might well wear a hat.
'Coz its shorter at the front, and then its longer at the back.
They call this style a mullet and i know that for a fact,
but, The vandals sang about 'em, so we'll just leave it at that.

This is a skanking song, its a skanking song,
And you cant go wrong if you skank along,
It's a skanking song, its a skanking song.

If you grow your hair long, and then shave it at the sides
Stick it up with wood glue and then leave it till it dries.
Go all sorts of colours, 'coz theres loadsa, different dyies.
You've got a mohican, and i know its no suprise that,

This is a skanking song, its a skanking song,
And you cant go wrong if you skank along,
It's a skanking song, its a skanking song.

This is a skanking song, its a skanking song,
And you cant go wrong if you skank along,
It's a skanking song, its a skanking song.

If youve got a limp cut, and you find that people stare.
Just add a little something, so that you can spike your hair.
Now your lookin' gnarly, your a regular skate punk.
So youve got no excuses, and ill see you down the front.

This is a skanking song, its a skanking song,
And you cant go wrong if you skank along,
It's a skanking song, its a skanking song.
And you cant go wrong, come on skank along.
Hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey, hey,
Hey, hey, hey.Hey, hey, hey.

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 03:03
by Connor
Since Tori wants me to make a version, I shall.

NOTE: It contains bad words. :D Hehe


*Clears throat*
Alright, drop it, now who you think you are you little bitch
Trying to be with my guy, you ain't getting hitched.
You're just digging yourself a ditch
Cause girl, I can be a real big witch.

Yeah, I don't understand your double D's
Everybody knows they're fake little boobies.
I don't understand why you so skinny
And why the f*** do you have a hat that looks like Minny?

And I know you want to own the world
But you can't even pull off your hair curled
Yeah, she trying to be a whore
If I was a guy, I would close the door.

Now, if you wanna talk about your friend
Her life is about to end
Cause when she sees you after this little fight
She won't be able to sleep tonight

Now skank,
Oh wait, I mean Hank
Go shove a twinky down your throat
And go put on your little whore coat.

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 03:07
by Tori__135
Conny wrote:Since Tori wants me to make a version, I shall.

NOTE: It contains bad words. :D Hehe


*Clears throat*
Alright, drop it, now who you think you are you little bitch
Trying to be with my guy, you ain't getting hitched.
You're just digging yourself a ditch
Cause girl, I can be a real big witch.

Yeah, I don't understand your double D's
Everybody knows they're fake little boobies.
I don't understand why you so skinny
And why the f*** do you have a hat that looks like Minny?

And I know you want to own the world
But you can't even pull off your hair curled
Yeah, she trying to be a whore
If I was a guy, I would close the door.

Now, if you wanna talk about your friend
Her life is about to end
Cause when she sees you after this little fight
She won't be able to sleep tonight

Now skank,
Oh wait, I mean Hank
Go shove a twinky down your throat
And go put on your little whore coat.

MY DOUBLE D'S ARNT FAKE! THEY ISH REAL!
I mean...
THANKS CONNEH!

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 03:39
by Dr Frook
jingle skanks
jingle skanks
jingle alll the wayyy
oh what fun it is to skank
in this skanky kind of daaay

(repeat infinity times)

Leeny is a skank
you can take that to the bank.
noonie tries be
but she's just too jigg-a-leeee

jingle skanks
jingle skanks
jingle alll the wayyy
oh what fun it is to skank
in this skanky kind of daaay

(repeat infinity times)

Re: Skank song <3

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 03:43
by danny
i like teh leaders bettar lololololool