Yes, I stole that from Despicable Me, but it was for a reason! And that reason is that I have an idea! I'm wanting to write a book you see, and I had the idea to write about the canines from Mars, but I want all of you guys' opinions too! So start throwin' 'em out there on this topic, and I'll tell you who's idea wins, PLUS I'll keep you updated on the book! Sound like a deal?
Over and out,
K9 707
OR: WOOFWOOF
Liiiightbulb..
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Liiiightbulb..
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
Re: Liiiightbulb..
I've got an exceptional beginning of the prologue off the top of my head:
Life on Mars. Many have pondered its existence. Many have claimed to have witnessed it. The truth is, it's much different from what we think. Martians aren't big-eyed, big-headed, hairless creatures hellbent on the colonization of other planets. Martians are what humans call "Dogs". Martians are canines.
How's that, woof? XD
Life on Mars. Many have pondered its existence. Many have claimed to have witnessed it. The truth is, it's much different from what we think. Martians aren't big-eyed, big-headed, hairless creatures hellbent on the colonization of other planets. Martians are what humans call "Dogs". Martians are canines.
How's that, woof? XD
vaguely present

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE
- KingNoobOfNoobington
- FWG Assassin
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 23 Jul 2011, 06:02
- Location: Noobington
Re: Liiiightbulb..
It should be amount the adventures of a young canine who is kidnapped by dark feline knights from a neighbouring planet and his epic quest to escape from them and defeat their leader Zorg.

- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Re: Liiiightbulb..
Lol thanks guys! I'll definitely keep 'em in mind!!
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
Re: Liiiightbulb..
Hehehe... I love that movie. xD
Especially when Kyle attacks him for the muffin.
"No! Sit! Gah, my muffin!"
Especially when Kyle attacks him for the muffin.
"No! Sit! Gah, my muffin!"
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...
- beana 9000
- FWG King
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 19:51
- Location: Gone. Just...gone.
Re: Liiiightbulb..
IT SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE! XD
i fink martians r like grey bald critters that eat rocks and live underground. I WANT TO GO TO MARS
i fink martians r like grey bald critters that eat rocks and live underground. I WANT TO GO TO MARS
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests

