Opening doors

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 06:35
Location: Here and there

Opening doors

Postby Tori__135 » 24 Jul 2011, 16:36

Has anyone ever had any trouble opening a door? like it takes you 2 minutes and about 2 f-bombs later and then you find out theres a bar thing you have to move? Is there a door, like a back pourch door, that you just cant open? Comment =P
(oh noonz)

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: Opening doors

Postby mmm » 24 Jul 2011, 18:21

My brother made the mistake of using my bathroom. The door has what I call a "British doorknob," meaning you have to turn it the other way to open it. While trying to get out he turned it the wrong way, resulting in the doorknob falling off and him being trapped inside.
Image For trying.

User avatar
Noonie
FWG Earl
Posts: 317
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 02:06

Re: Opening doors

Postby Noonie » 24 Jul 2011, 19:10

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
it was less than 2 minutes, skank :lol:
and how the beeeeep was i supposed to know that there was a metal bar keeping it locked?!?!?!?!
i. love. you. skank. :twisted:

User avatar
Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 06:35
Location: Here and there

Re: Opening doors

Postby Tori__135 » 24 Jul 2011, 19:11

thenonconformist wrote:FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
it was less than 2 minutes, skank :lol:
and how the beeeeep was i supposed to know that there was a metal bar keeping it locked?!?!?!?!
i. love. you. skank. :twisted:

FFFFUUUUUUUU222222!
and alright, 1 minute 59.9 seconds.
and because its a door wouldnt u think SOMETHING would keep it locked? =P
I. Love. You. To. Skank. :D

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Opening doors

Postby Shadow00 » 24 Jul 2011, 19:17

So my school has 3 public toilets. One in the ground floor,one in the 1st and one in the 2nd. Ofcourse,all us 9th graders were in the ground floor,and used those toilets, sinks etc. Now the door to this room is actually the only way in and out,but we crashed the handle,so if someone closes it with enough power,it's almost impossible to open it from inside. Ofcourse,we 9th graders would close the door with all of our power when someone went in,and we'd actually KICK the door open (it opens to the inside of the room) in order for them to get out. But ofcourse,some people would "forget" opening the doors after 20 mins (that's usually how long they let you in there before they kick the door open) with results for people being stuck in a 2x2 room for 2-3 hours :D
I know its mean,but it's SOOOO funny.

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Opening doors

Postby woofwoof » 24 Jul 2011, 20:39

I once had a gory, bloody, violence-filled fight with a door. The door won. xD Kidding, but I did get stuck in my great-grandparents bathroom once cuz the door broke lol. I had to bang on the door so someone would hear me. Oh, and I got locked inside a car o.O jk lol
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: Opening doors

Postby Foopzheart » 24 Jul 2011, 21:32

My old house. My sister, brother and I were playing hide and seek. Hide in my room. Brother walks away for dinner all like "FUHGET YOU I DUN NEED TO FIND YOU". We think he's tricking us so we wait for about ten minutes. We attempt to open the door. Like with Woof, we had to scream for somebody to find us and open the door.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Angel valierre
FWG General
Posts: 128
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:57
Location: Lives in a well-decorated house

Re: Opening doors

Postby Angel valierre » 26 Jul 2011, 07:14

Well one time i was at my classroom with my classmates to go out and go to our library on the 4th floor. I tried to open the door (exit door on the right side), but it wouldnt budge. My classmates and I tried to pull the door open [incase youre wondering me and my classmates were the only ones inside, teacher went somewhere to submit somethin, half of our other classmates were downstairs buying food while the other half was in the library loitering or somethin] , We tried it with all of our strength and i suggest that i should open it gently. A few seconds later it opened o_e.
Baudelaire


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests