I'm leaving, unless...

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 06:35
Location: Here and there

I'm leaving, unless...

Postby Tori__135 » 27 Jul 2011, 23:06

Soo I can't order a new computer on an account made just for me until i'm 18. Thats a year and 20 days away. Anyway, my mom said she would let me order a new one on her account, but only if I stay off any and all chat sites that means facebook,freeworldgroup,yahoo, and anything else. Unless anyone can comment a (legal) fix to completly erase the fact I went on these websites then i'm screwed. If not, then I'll see you beeotches and skanks in a year and 20 days and then an additional 3 weeks for it to ship </3 goodbye.

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Postby Aros » 27 Jul 2011, 23:08

Go to your history,right click the sites,and then there should be a delete option.Problem solved.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
wii dude is the best
FWG Baron
Posts: 290
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 15:29
Location: The Dark Voids of your mind

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Postby wii dude is the best » 27 Jul 2011, 23:10

NO DONT LEAVE!!! Your my poker buddy....
Well, if it does happen we'll all miss the great skank..bye.... :cry:
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help

User avatar
Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 06:35
Location: Here and there

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Postby Tori__135 » 27 Jul 2011, 23:16

alice_cullen wrote:Google Chrome, use the Incognito Window. The page pretty much explains itself.

No trace, no cookies, nothing.


thanks alice, ill look over it and all tonight

User avatar
Hitokiri
FWG King
Posts: 744
Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 11:56

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Postby Hitokiri » 28 Jul 2011, 10:24

if you mean just that it won't be picked up by the browser, all browsers (not just chrome) have in private browsing function, usually activated in the menu or by key combination that do not store cookies, links, etc.

If however you are passing through a server or there is a connection, that will be difficult. then it is in fact best to perhaps connect to a web based proxy and let that connect to here.
Image

User avatar
Emo_Kid
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 378
Joined: 15 Dec 2010, 13:39
Location: Currently Pennsylvania.
Contact:

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Postby Emo_Kid » 01 Aug 2011, 19:07

TORI!!
You Better Tell Ash I'll Miss Her!! :|

User avatar
Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 06:35
Location: Here and there

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Postby Tori__135 » 05 Aug 2011, 01:00

Hitokiri wrote:if you mean just that it won't be picked up by the browser, all browsers (not just chrome) have in private browsing function, usually activated in the menu or by key combination that do not store cookies, links, etc.

If however you are passing through a server or there is a connection, that will be difficult. then it is in fact best to perhaps connect to a web based proxy and let that connect to here.

ok, now say what you just said, but in english. and kindergarden terms.

User avatar
Tori__135
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 06:35
Location: Here and there

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Postby Tori__135 » 05 Aug 2011, 01:02

she misses you like crazy and she wont freaking shut up, she wants you to fb msg her


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 178 guests