Page 1 of 1

I'm leaving, unless...

Posted: 27 Jul 2011, 23:06
by Tori__135
Soo I can't order a new computer on an account made just for me until i'm 18. Thats a year and 20 days away. Anyway, my mom said she would let me order a new one on her account, but only if I stay off any and all chat sites that means facebook,freeworldgroup,yahoo, and anything else. Unless anyone can comment a (legal) fix to completly erase the fact I went on these websites then i'm screwed. If not, then I'll see you beeotches and skanks in a year and 20 days and then an additional 3 weeks for it to ship </3 goodbye.

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Posted: 27 Jul 2011, 23:08
by Aros
Go to your history,right click the sites,and then there should be a delete option.Problem solved.

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Posted: 27 Jul 2011, 23:10
by wii dude is the best
NO DONT LEAVE!!! Your my poker buddy....
Well, if it does happen we'll all miss the great skank..bye.... :cry:

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Posted: 27 Jul 2011, 23:16
by Tori__135
alice_cullen wrote:Google Chrome, use the Incognito Window. The page pretty much explains itself.

No trace, no cookies, nothing.


thanks alice, ill look over it and all tonight

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 10:24
by Hitokiri
if you mean just that it won't be picked up by the browser, all browsers (not just chrome) have in private browsing function, usually activated in the menu or by key combination that do not store cookies, links, etc.

If however you are passing through a server or there is a connection, that will be difficult. then it is in fact best to perhaps connect to a web based proxy and let that connect to here.

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Posted: 01 Aug 2011, 19:07
by Emo_Kid
TORI!!
You Better Tell Ash I'll Miss Her!! :|

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Posted: 05 Aug 2011, 01:00
by Tori__135
Hitokiri wrote:if you mean just that it won't be picked up by the browser, all browsers (not just chrome) have in private browsing function, usually activated in the menu or by key combination that do not store cookies, links, etc.

If however you are passing through a server or there is a connection, that will be difficult. then it is in fact best to perhaps connect to a web based proxy and let that connect to here.

ok, now say what you just said, but in english. and kindergarden terms.

Re: I'm leaving, unless...

Posted: 05 Aug 2011, 01:02
by Tori__135
she misses you like crazy and she wont freaking shut up, she wants you to fb msg her