Page 1 of 1

Lucky Ducky

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 13:01
by Angel valierre
I havent seen or even heard if lucky ducky has been online these days,
Did something happen or is she just taking a brake?.
Im worried that we might have lost some Mods
And shes like a friend to me

Re: Lucky Ducky

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 13:13
by Shadow00
She was online yesterday............

Re: Lucky Ducky

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 13:30
by azazel_raven_
fail

Re: Lucky Ducky

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 16:47
by Sylvia
awww...never worry about me, I'm still here and alive! I just don't post on forum that much. I'm almost constantly on chat, I hide :P

Been very busy recently though, with the wedding, (honeymoon coming up soon!), I'm pregnant, all of that. But I'm still here, and I still love you all! You're all my friends.

Re: Lucky Ducky

Posted: 29 Jul 2011, 04:39
by Angel valierre
Oh ok ^_^
Good luck with the baby
Hope you have a happy ending with your family
:D