A trip to the zoo!
-
purpledeer
- FWG God
- Posts: 1018
- Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
- Location: In a deer-like place
- Contact:
A trip to the zoo!
Tomorrow Ill be going to the zoo! I wanna see that purple deer XD wat do u FWG peeplz like to see at the zoo XD

- KingNoobOfNoobington
- FWG Assassin
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 23 Jul 2011, 06:02
- Location: Noobington
Re: A trip to the zoo!
I would like to see a Metallica concert in the zoo so we can teach the animals about music. Either that or dinosaurs.

Re: A trip to the zoo!
Lions are my personal best
Maybe Monkeys too
Maybe Monkeys too
- beana 9000
- FWG King
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 19:51
- Location: Gone. Just...gone.
Re: A trip to the zoo!
i like pandas,lions,monkeys,birdies,seals,snakes,and jaguars. i hope u see all them.
:3
:3
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.
Re: A trip to the zoo!
penguinssss! i love ze penguins 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
