Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
-
Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
-
Contact:
Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Jul 2011, 20:59
I have made a story about a group of humans, aproximately 1,000,000-2,000,000 humans land on a new planet. They soon loose contact with Earth. The Year is 4125 on earth, but Year 0 on Kormeso. Here is the introduction... The first human settlements on the plaent, Kormeso started when people from Earth landed on the Earth year, 4125. A few people on Kormeso kept history of the new planet, but most gave up hope of survival. The era when rare hisotrians kept record was B.R(Before Record) which dates all the way to 3,000 B.R. The earliest Kingdoms were called Galushia, Soonaki, Ghandidan, Mush, and Abaka. The northern most region called Ikon, contained the Kingdom of Mush. The Southern most region called Penkogon, contained the Kingdoms of Galushia. The western most region contained called Galapada the Kingdoms of Soonaki, Abaka, and Ghandidan. Abaka and Soonaki bordered each other. Both, were isthmus nations, but Soonaki was much larger then it's neighbor. Each Region was seperated by water, making them all three continets of Kormeso. In between were a gruup of islands, each one was owned by a small native group. There were 8 in all. Each one fighted each other for land. Since technology was lost, the armor and house hold living was similar to the Roman times. The steel was replaced with a harder object. it was a Certain rock that could be molded to shape knives and spears if washed with water, molded by hand, and sun-dried for 2 days.There was a good number of guns, but they could find no matieral to replace the bullets. Guns were rarely used in warfare. Trees where everywhere. Exotic animals were either tamed or killed for food. The humans slowly worked together to adapt to their suroundings and surive. Sorry i couldn't download the map i drew. I'm gonna try to find out how. I will post what happens in the first 10 recorded years in a bit. i just need to gather the other lost maps and story-lines that i have lying around my room. Please give feed back! Copyrights are all mine. Ideas/story setting/names are all mine! You can ask to use some names/ideas, but you have to ask first, and give credits to me that it is my origional idea. Sorry, this sounds very strict, or stupid, but i posted theses things at my school's newspaper, and you could NOT believe how many other kids took my ideas and twisted it to look like theirs.
 
-
Shadow00
Postby Shadow00 » 31 Jul 2011, 21:20
Ugh,how did 1 mil to 2 mil people get on a spacecraft? O.o It would need like thousands of spacecrafts...
-
Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
-
Contact:
Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Jul 2011, 22:18
Shadow00 wrote:Ugh,how did 1 mil to 2 mil people get on a spacecraft? O.o It would need like thousands of spacecrafts...
Dude, why can't you just leave me alone on these forums? Use your damn imagination, Shadow! it's a good 2,000 years in the future. Technology is EXTREMELY advanced. It's like, StarWars Technology. You've seen those gigantic Republic fleets. With the giant Ship, where the general is and gives orders to attack enemy fleets, or scout around. Earth is more polutted. People escaping to find another planet? And i never said that it was ONE space craft. Why can't you just leave me alone. This is science fiction. Read some science fiction books. I am using my imagination. And it would be really nice, that sicne i am slowly coming back to FWG, FOR YOU TO STOP STALKING ME ON THE DAMN FORUMS. I actually wanna express myself and my ideas on FWG, without you acting like a jerk to me, always critizing my work. You hurt my feelings alot. I'm sick of it, and i want you to stop bothering me. I want to do something on here, without you saying something mean to me. If you don't like what i am doing, writting my stories, posting them on here, then how bout you do better. You always compare me to Steven King. GUESS WHAT BUDDY. I'M NOT STEVEN KING. this is my own damn way of writting. I don't have to write like Steven King. i don't have to write like ANY OTHER FAMOUS AUTHOR. i have to write, like me, becuase there is no other writter that writes like me. I don't need advice from you, coz all you do is hurt my feelings. Your kinda like bullying me. I am getting anoyed form you, and you are hurting my feelings. Just, leave me alone. The ONE reason why i left FWG, was that i couldn't stand you. i couldn't face your harsh words. I just coulnd't. You anoyed the hell out of me, you made me feel like a looser. But now i realize, is that you are some jerk who critizes other people on here, just to make yourself feel good, coz irl, your just a no-body. You have to act like a jerk to others who express themselves becuase they are brave to show the real them and you're not. You don't like it that some people want to show others, no matter who they are, what they really are, and what they are capible of. Your opinion now means nothing to me. Becuase your not even worth a penny to me. So one more thing to say. Leave me alone on the forums. go waste your life doing something else besides hurting people. You make me sick. Thinking that people like you have the nerve to be hurting people. there, i think i made my point. Maybe this will get through your thick skull...
 
-
Shadow00
Postby Shadow00 » 31 Jul 2011, 22:30
Well,you said "Please give feed back!  " So I did. I don't see how I commited a crime... You see feedback can also be negative... also,if you need me to answer on the rest of the second message,please tell me to. I'd feel great to help solving a few misundestandments...
-
Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
-
Contact:
Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Jul 2011, 23:10
Shadow00 wrote:Well,you said "Please give feed back!  " So I did. I don't see how I commited a crime... You see feedback can also be negative... also,if you need me to answer on the rest of the second message,please tell me to. I'd feel great to help solving a few misundestandments...
Why can't you just leave me alone? Huh? you are a stalker. please, just stop it...
-
DoubleH
- FWG Butt Kicker
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 18:30
Postby DoubleH » 01 Aug 2011, 12:11
You seriously expectin me to read both -_-" ??
-
Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
-
Contact:
Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Aug 2011, 11:57
DoubleH wrote:You seriously expectin me to read both -_-" ??
you just gotta read the intro. There's not that much, and i'm not planning to put in a lot like i did with my clan books.
-
Zados
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 789
- Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 09:05
- Location: on tour
Postby Zados » 02 Aug 2011, 12:32
be nice to eachother or get hit by a car!
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!
-
Sphinx
- FWG King
- Posts: 690
- Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 09:32
- Location: Somewhere
Postby Sphinx » 02 Aug 2011, 12:55
*gives some chicken feed back* thar u go
kind of like the leader in here#3494
-
16hockjo
- FWG Chat Mod
- Posts: 459
- Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42
Postby 16hockjo » 02 Aug 2011, 13:21
Shadowstar1922 wrote:Shadow00 wrote:Ugh,how did 1 mil to 2 mil people get on a spacecraft? O.o It would need like thousands of spacecrafts...
Dude, why can't you just leave me alone on these forums? Use your damn imagination, Shadow! it's a good 2,000 years in the future. Technology is EXTREMELY advanced. It's like, StarWars Technology. You've seen those gigantic Republic fleets. With the giant Ship, where the general is and gives orders to attack enemy fleets, or scout around. Earth is more polutted. People escaping to find another planet? And i never said that it was ONE space craft. Why can't you just leave me alone. This is science fiction. Read some science fiction books. I am using my imagination. And it would be really nice, that sicne i am slowly coming back to FWG, FOR YOU TO STOP STALKING ME ON THE DAMN FORUMS. I actually wanna express myself and my ideas on FWG, without you acting like a jerk to me, always critizing my work. You hurt my feelings alot. I'm sick of it, and i want you to stop bothering me. I want to do something on here, without you saying something mean to me. If you don't like what i am doing, writting my stories, posting them on here, then how bout you do better. You always compare me to Steven King. GUESS WHAT BUDDY. I'M NOT STEVEN KING. this is my own damn way of writting. I don't have to write like Steven King. i don't have to write like ANY OTHER FAMOUS AUTHOR. i have to write, like me, becuase there is no other writter that writes like me. I don't need advice from you, coz all you do is hurt my feelings. Your kinda like bullying me. I am getting anoyed form you, and you are hurting my feelings. Just, leave me alone. The ONE reason why i left FWG, was that i couldn't stand you. i couldn't face your harsh words. I just coulnd't. You anoyed the hell out of me, you made me feel like a looser. But now i realize, is that you are some jerk who critizes other people on here, just to make yourself feel good, coz irl, your just a no-body. You have to act like a jerk to others who express themselves becuase they are brave to show the real them and you're not. You don't like it that some people want to show others, no matter who they are, what they really are, and what they are capible of. Your opinion now means nothing to me. Becuase your not even worth a penny to me. So one more thing to say. Leave me alone on the forums. go waste your life doing something else besides hurting people. You make me sick. Thinking that people like you have the nerve to be hurting people. there, i think i made my point. Maybe this will get through your thick skull...
Kid Rage, the funniest of them all

Return to “General Chat”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 83 guests
|
|