Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Filipina90
FWG Commoner
Posts: 39
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 20:10
Location: The Big Apple yo!

Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby Filipina90 » 31 Jul 2011, 23:21

Yes I really want to know. Dont give me phony answers though. Like "I go to a gumdrop land where im queen of the gumdrop!" nuthin like that guys. Seriously i just wanna know guys ;) .
In this life,
Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle.

There are only 2 kinds of people in the world, good people and good people who make bad choices. Plus those wackos shower schyzo or something.

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Jul 2011, 23:22

I go to my room, and i draw cats. cat version of my friends. It helps. I also sing along with some of my favorite songs. other times i work on my books. These all help, but not a lot.
Image
Image

User avatar
KingNoobOfNoobington
FWG Assassin
Posts: 62
Joined: 23 Jul 2011, 06:02
Location: Noobington

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby KingNoobOfNoobington » 31 Jul 2011, 23:25

To a Metallica concert surrounded by a crowd of demons and evil warlords of the past.
Image

User avatar
beana 9000
FWG King
Posts: 680
Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 19:51
Location: Gone. Just...gone.

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby beana 9000 » 31 Jul 2011, 23:26

im always in my happy place! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzCEwoKUtpA
Last edited by beana 9000 on 02 Aug 2011, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby Shadow00 » 31 Jul 2011, 23:46

KingNoobOfNoobington wrote:To a Metallica concert surrounded by a crowd of demons and evil warlords of the past.

That should be mine >.>
Anyways,my happy place is actually not even a place. It is the time when I listen to my mp3, usually while doing my homework. I believe music makes me happier...

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby Connor » 01 Aug 2011, 02:51

I go to a secluded island with an amusement park, unlimited amount of food, water, and soda, I own FWG.com (Sorry Frank), COOKIEZ, and other stuffz.
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Posts: 410
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
Contact:

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby azazel_raven_ » 01 Aug 2011, 03:32

To my room to lusten to screamo musicc while i pp on es and talk to u guys on here.
-.-
I love you guys. All of you <3

Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.

Sphinx
FWG King
Posts: 690
Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 09:32
Location: Somewhere

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby Sphinx » 01 Aug 2011, 05:16

not rly a "happy place",but i just go to the lake near my house,where i can chill and throw rocks at ducks ^.^
kind of like the leader in here#3494

User avatar
DoubleH
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 43
Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 18:30

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby DoubleH » 01 Aug 2011, 11:38

alice_cullen wrote:Surprised some smart-ass hasn't come up with FWG being their happy place yet.


FWG is My happy place

i'm a smart-ass :D :D

User avatar
Filipina90
FWG Commoner
Posts: 39
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 20:10
Location: The Big Apple yo!

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Postby Filipina90 » 01 Aug 2011, 14:37

I go to a book or listen to music. Sometimes i go to sleep. :D
In this life,
Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle.

There are only 2 kinds of people in the world, good people and good people who make bad choices. Plus those wackos shower schyzo or something.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 70 guests