Page 1 of 3

Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 23:21
by Filipina90
Yes I really want to know. Dont give me phony answers though. Like "I go to a gumdrop land where im queen of the gumdrop!" nuthin like that guys. Seriously i just wanna know guys ;) .

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 23:22
by Shadowstar1922
I go to my room, and i draw cats. cat version of my friends. It helps. I also sing along with some of my favorite songs. other times i work on my books. These all help, but not a lot.

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 23:25
by KingNoobOfNoobington
To a Metallica concert surrounded by a crowd of demons and evil warlords of the past.

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 23:26
by beana 9000
im always in my happy place! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzCEwoKUtpA

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 23:46
by Shadow00
KingNoobOfNoobington wrote:To a Metallica concert surrounded by a crowd of demons and evil warlords of the past.

That should be mine >.>
Anyways,my happy place is actually not even a place. It is the time when I listen to my mp3, usually while doing my homework. I believe music makes me happier...

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 01 Aug 2011, 02:51
by Connor
I go to a secluded island with an amusement park, unlimited amount of food, water, and soda, I own FWG.com (Sorry Frank), COOKIEZ, and other stuffz.

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 01 Aug 2011, 03:32
by azazel_raven_
To my room to lusten to screamo musicc while i pp on es and talk to u guys on here.
-.-

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 01 Aug 2011, 05:16
by Sphinx
not rly a "happy place",but i just go to the lake near my house,where i can chill and throw rocks at ducks ^.^

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 01 Aug 2011, 11:38
by DoubleH
alice_cullen wrote:Surprised some smart-ass hasn't come up with FWG being their happy place yet.


FWG is My happy place

i'm a smart-ass :D :D

Re: Where do you "go" when you go to your happy place?

Posted: 01 Aug 2011, 14:37
by Filipina90
I go to a book or listen to music. Sometimes i go to sleep. :D