why do cats hate water?
thats all i have to say,rly...
question of teh week number 5!
question of teh week number 5!
kind of like the leader in here#3494
Re: question of teh week number 5!
They're afraid of drawning !
- Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
- Contact:
Re: question of teh week number 5!
Both of you are wrong. There are very rare cats in the world that love to swim. My cat, and two of his little kitties, 2 out of 4 like to swim. They play in the sink. So funny.
Back on topic.... MOST cats, and i mean like 95% of cats in the world don't like swimming, coz you know how furry cats can get? The wat clutches together on their fur, and it makes them cold very fast. Sometimes it can drag them down, making it very difficult for them to swim. Other cats can handle that, but most hate the sudden change in temperature, and don't like the huge challange of trying to drag their fur, HEAVY fur around in water. You could call it lazy, but it's not really.
They just wanna live...
Back on topic.... MOST cats, and i mean like 95% of cats in the world don't like swimming, coz you know how furry cats can get? The wat clutches together on their fur, and it makes them cold very fast. Sometimes it can drag them down, making it very difficult for them to swim. Other cats can handle that, but most hate the sudden change in temperature, and don't like the huge challange of trying to drag their fur, HEAVY fur around in water. You could call it lazy, but it's not really.
They just wanna live...


- beana 9000
- FWG King
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 19:51
- Location: Gone. Just...gone.
Re: question of teh week number 5!
my big black cat LOVES water but they h8 it because MILK is there favorite DUH
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.
Re: question of teh week number 5!
when I was 2 or 3 years old I had an old big fat cat. I remember clearly one time getting really pissed with the cat and its phobia for water, so I decided to immerse the poor thing into a bucket of water. It struggled and managed to win the fight by stretching its legs across the top of the bucket, stopping me from pushing it in. What a naughty kitty.

oh, and cats don't like water because they have a built-in cleaning mechanism, called a tongue, and do not require a bath in water to stay clean. I hope this helps on your quest for discovering the meaning of life.
ps I love your questions of the week.

oh, and cats don't like water because they have a built-in cleaning mechanism, called a tongue, and do not require a bath in water to stay clean. I hope this helps on your quest for discovering the meaning of life.
ps I love your questions of the week.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


- pudingeX
- The Supreme Noobie Doobie
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
- Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA
Re: question of teh week number 5!
FWG Leader wrote: What a naughty kitty.
wow... you tried to drown it and... just wow... >.>
Yos
Re: question of teh week number 5!
Actually, you are all wrong, cats hate water because of where they evolved from. They evolved from a desert dwelling creature, where, as you know, there is very little water. Hope you have a good explaination.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
